3A Region 4 2017

On 7/28/2017 at 9:14 PM, Jackets86 said:

Grundy cancelled their scrimmage for today due to weather but will scrimmage Moore county next week I think. As for Grundy dropping Marion county teams that's completely false. Marion county and south Pitt both dropped Grundy. Get off the Bryant horse it's been 3 years already since they were in control. You can say what you want about us playing ezell Hickman and cascade but it's ball games.. just hope that they don't pull a Bryant coaching problem by losing to the teams they should blow out and getting blown out by teams they shoulda or coulda beat. 

At this point and time having a "Bryant Coaching Problem" is a wonderful thing. They at least won ballgames. 

On 8/8/2017 at 10:37 AM, Jnutz2 said:

Grundy county won't win with the schedule they're playing. Players playing out of position, and they can't afford for anyone to hurt because they don't have any backups with playing experience. Loaded with  juniors, but 3 seniors and maybe 10 players that's seen playing time. My guess is 3 wins. 5 wins if they're lucky.

What three do you think we can get? If Tate does get 3 the authorities will think what a great improvement. We do not want what is best for kids. 

Edited by bwhite1965
left out

50 minutes ago, bwhite1965 said:

That is funny, but I tell you this administration would possibly do it. I have no faith in the system. Our kids suffer! Glad my family members do not play for this coaching staff anymore.

Ethan and Evan have a couple more years and then I'll never be seen at another Grundy ball game or anything else Grundy. I agree 100% about not having any faith in our school system. Evans math teacher told him last year he's an A student and he can figure it out when he ask for help. That happened more than once. Horrible coaches and lazy teachers is all Grundy has

53 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

Ethan and Evan have a couple more years and then I'll never be seen at another Grundy ball game or anything else Grundy. I agree 100% about not having any faith in our school system. Evans math teacher told him last year he's an A student and he can figure it out when he ask for help. That happened more than once. Horrible coaches and lazy teachers is all Grundy has

Not only are we losing good students--we are losing good teachers. I think everyone can see it, but the powers to be. Grundy has never been in this bad of shape and I have been around sports a long time here.

50 minutes ago, bwhite1965 said:

Not only are we losing good students--we are losing good teachers. I think everyone can see it, but the powers to be. Grundy has never been in this bad of shape and I have been around sports a long time here.

Yes sir I agree. School board is a joke. Didn't a board member just get arrested? Its a joke up there and I don't see it getting better any time soon and that's why I tried to transfer the boys. I could care less about football. Their straight A students and get very little help from those teachers, and the  guidance counselor is lazy and won't do her job. Wingo almost had to go to summer school because of her. It's a mess and it's not getting any better. 

5 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

Grundy don't have the coaching to win close games. We have 10 players with playing experience. I begged him last year to play more people but he kept those seniors on the field. Most of those seniors were a cancer. One scrimmage and no hitting because they can't afford injuries this early. 

The addition of coach barger should help in those close games.  The out of conference is super weak, should mercy rule several of those.

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The addition of coach barger should help in those close games.  The out of conference is super weak, should mercy rule several of those.

lol grundy will never mercy rule anyone. Grundy is a joke. Get rid of the coaching staff and maybe we'll have a chance. That coach can't be worth anything or he wouldn't be in grundy

6 hours ago, bwhite1965 said:

Yes we have lost good students and teachers and will continue to as long as things are like they are. Student athletes that want better opportunities will continue to move if parents can afford to. The leadership is truly sad in the school system especially in the sports programs.