• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

warmachine7954

New East Transfer

Word on the street (internet) is that Houston's Ryan Boyce has transferred to East.

He has been courted by Florida, Ole, Miss, Memphis, and Villanova just to name a few. 

karl98    2

So all these transfers are moving to Binghampton? If so that is a good division one player added to an already loaded roster.

Word on the street (internet) is that Houston's Ryan Boyce has transferred to East.

He has been courted by Florida, Ole, Miss, Memphis, and Villanova just to name a few. 

This is why I am so proud of what Oak Ridge has accomplished the last four years. No transfers, just Oak Ridge kids working their butts off to compete at a very high level. However, if a kid or two did transfer in that would be okay LOL.

Icy    0

Rumors Rumors Rumors...Possible Alternative Facts...lol

Edited by Icy

So they replace Chandler Lawson with Ryan Boyce?

From what I understand Chandler wants to stay at East.

Also, Houston is losing Bruce Guy too. I'm pretty sure he's losing a lot of players.

It will be interesting to see how the "athletic coaching link" rule will be applied.

thenewguy85    3

From what I understand Chandler wants to stay at East.

Also, Houston is losing Bruce Guy too. I'm pretty sure he's losing a lot of players.

It will be interesting to see how the "athletic coaching link" rule will be applied.

Keep on might be coaching East next year with penny and staff

TonyG    4

So they replace Chandler Lawson with Ryan Boyce?

Thought they were replacing Lawson with Jeffries. That rumor has been a reach tho, DJ's success in the EYBL will surely determine what he does. If he's overly impressed with the coaching he's receiving this summer then maybe he will leave OB.