• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

STARSNBARS

Mownt Jewlee-it vs. Mairvul (looner eclipse...?)

27 posts in this topic

rw87 iz reeportin' frum tha frendlee confinds ov Coulter Groav thait thay wuz a qwesshunabull cawl att tha basebawl gaim twoday and sum feller's britches comed oft..... Then'st tha law wuz cawled and hepped tha ump two tha car....

Looks like me and momma mite haiv two taik inn a gaim err two..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

rw87 iz reeportin' frum tha frendlee confinds ov Coulter Groav thait thay wuz a qwesshunabull cawl att tha basebawl gaim twoday and sum feller's britches comed oft..... Then'st tha law wuz cawled and hepped tha ump two tha car....

Looks like me and momma mite haiv two taik inn a gaim err two..... :popcorneater:

I can honestly say I've never seen the moon out so bright at 12 pm. :blush: 

I can honestly say I've never seen the moon out so bright at 12 pm. :blush:

Did ewe do like Ehtull and knott look....???..... :popcorneater:

One qwesshun wuz MJGOLDENBARES inn attendunce....???..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Did ewe do like Ehtull and knott look....???..... :popcorneater:

No, I had no choice but to look, he was in my line of sight. I wish had videoed it, but I was on my phone with the AD telling him he better get down here or call the law cause this is about to jump off!

One qwesshun wuz MJGOLDENBARES inn attendunce....???..... :popcorneater:

I did speak with a photographer from MJ, he was a very nice guy. I don't think it was ole goldenbears.

I did speak with a photographer from MJ, he was a very nice guy. I don't think it was ole goldenbears.

Ennurustin'.....

:popcorneater:

rw87 evun tho hit iz onlee a haif moon.....My ole buddy "Crack" Ellis iz a vurry goodur carpit layur..... :popcorneater:

giphy-142.gif?w=501&h=347

I was at the game. I saw a few adults show their ####es but glad to say I missed the actual eclipse.