Grapple on the Gridiron TN

Grinder157

Independence High School will be hosting a wrestling tournament on the football field on Sunday, May 28th (night before memorial day) with the finals for each age/division “under the lights.† At the conclusion of the finals we will be have a fireworks show to conclude the event and for the community. 

This will be a fundraiser to support The Tennessee Wrestling Hall of Fame and the IEWC (Indy Eagles Wrestling Club).

• We are limiting the event to 400 wrestlers, registration through track wrestling search event “Grapple†or click on the following link to register.  http://unapproved website/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=267787009
  • We will wrestle on 8 mats
  • Medals for top 3 in each weight class. 
  • All ages (men and women) are welcome.  Open division as well
  • Cost is $20 if you pre-register by May 21st or $30 after. 
  • We will have a concession stand, food trucks, kettle corn and FIREWORKS SHOW after the finals!!!

If you have questions please feel free to contact myself or PA Bowler (with the TN Wrestling Hall of Fame).  Our website is listed below as well with more information.  We hope to see you on May 28ths for our soon to be annual event! 

Remember, only 400 entries for this tournament don’t wait to sign up!!!

www.GrappleOnTheGridironTN.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sunday is the last day to register for the price of $20, after May 21st the price will go up to $30 per wrestlers.  Please encourage your wrestlers to sign up by Sunday evening.  Entries are coming in and strongly feel we will meet our registration limit of 400 wrestlers.  Currently we have entries from TN, Indiana and Kentucky.

Register through trackwrestling, search "Grapple" or visit our website.  

When signing up, use your grade from the 2016-17 school year.  For more information please visit our website.

www.GrappleOnTheGridironTN.com 

Thanks!  

Coach Grindstaff 

jaredg@wcs.edu 

Online registration ends THURSDAY, May 23rd, please visit www.GrappleOnTheGridironTN.com for more information and to register.  Our tournament to benefit the TN Wrestling Hall of FAme and the IEWC is being ran through TrackWrestling, search events "Grapple".  See everyone on Sunday!  

Hey Coach-great event yesterday! Delicious food, great venue, fun atmosphere, fantastic fireworks, and the wrestling was pretty good too! Wrestling started on time. You have cultivated good people and I appreciate the weather you ordered. Can't tell you how many times I've prayed for a nice breeze in the gym. Hope you do this again!

• Upvote 2