Scott's Hill will be looking for a new Coach

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal for USJ. Feel bad for Scotts Hill. At least they should be competitive in their region this year. That'll help the transition.

Scotts Hill feels bad for Scotts Hill too...lol. Seriously, he will be greatly missed, but we'll be ok. Coach Stroup did a phenomenal job of stacking up some great assistant coaches, and they will conduct business as usual until we hire someone.

Scotts Hill feels bad for Scotts Hill too...lol. Seriously, he will be greatly missed, but we'll be ok. Coach Stroup did a phenomenal job of stacking up some great assistant coaches, and they will conduct business as usual until we hire someone.

If the assistants are "great" then one of them needs to be hired.  Not that my opinion counts for much.

If the assistants are "great" then one of them needs to be hired.  Not that my opinion counts for much.

Gott'a get past the application process first. Already had some interesting inquiries, so we'll just see who submits the paperwork and do some interviews. There is an assistant already there that has head coaching experience and did well, and another that will be a good one someday soon if he wishes. I would be comfortable with either of them if that's the choice.

• 3 weeks later...

Gott'a get past the application process first. Already had some interesting inquiries, so we'll just see who submits the paperwork and do some interviews. There is an assistant already there that has head coaching experience and did well, and another that will be a good one someday soon if he wishes. I would be comfortable with either of them if that's the choice.

Ok Trader, give us the scoop on your new coach! Sounds like a good hire!!