Fulton Spring 2017

LG1977

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton took a blow last week losing its best wr for the season to an ACL/MCL tear... I think they will adjust tho due to the amount of talent at the skill positions... I am most worried about the small line we have this year... the jump to 5A will be even tougher... I believe Fulton will do fine this year but it's hard for me to see a state title just yet... I hope some of those lineman prove to be effective regardless of the size...

We can only hope the small line can be somewhat serviceable.. considering some never played line before .. there may be a couple former RB's playing line .. plus the 3 players that transferred out the 2 lineman .. 1 to Gibbs and 1 to HV and then the WR to Alcoa .. thin thin numbers .. but still some good players but are there enough bodies??

We can only hope the small line can be somewhat serviceable.. considering some never played line before .. there may be a couple former RB's playing line .. plus the 3 players that transferred out the 2 lineman .. 1 to Gibbs and 1 to HV and then the WR to Alcoa .. thin thin numbers .. but still some good players but are there enough bodies??

The WR really transferred to Alcoa? I heard he changed his mind.