Region 7 5A

hmmm. I dont know coach Shelby or any of the coaches on a personal level but here's my insight. CHS will likely end up around 5-5 they do have a big and strong online but skill player wise I dont see them matching up with anyone and maybe i'm wrong.

Henry county will be good as always but they have some issues at QB and with that being a problem there vulnerable.

Northeast will be pretty good and will give the best challenge to dethrone HC. they will have the best skill players in the region.

Northwest I think is really tricky because there oline seems to be very small and outside of they great WR they have I dont know what more they can do.

Westcreek is still trying to build and not looking like a challenge to anyone but are returning a big senior class so we should see there.

Dyer county I know nothing about!

U are so wrong about henry county. No issues at all at qb. Got a 3 year starter that's a senior. He can hurt u with his athleticism

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The east side of the 5A bracket got alit tougher with the addition of Fulton, Greeneville and Central. If Henry Co. Gets lucky enough to go that far a stout team will surely await them.

Greeneville stayed in 4-A. As a matter of fact I think you and I were just saying it's Haywood or East from the West and Greeneville or Betsy from the East. You're slipping Big Dawg

Edited by DwightKSchrute

Greeneville stayed in 4-A. As a matter of fact I think you and I were just saying it's Haywood or East from the West and Greeneville or Betsy from the East. You're slipping Big Dawg

Your right. And I knew this don't know what I was thinking. There was another 4A team from the Knoxville area that moved up. Maybe Catholic?? Anyways I think my problem was I stopped in Atwood the other day. Got something to drink at the gas station. Must be something in the water. 😂

Your right. And I knew this don't know what I was thinking. There was another 4A team from the Knoxville area that moved up. Maybe Catholic?? Anyways I think my problem was I stopped in Atwood the other day. Got something to drink at the gas station. Must be something in the water. 😂

I'll always recommend to patron the few businesses we have but don't drink the water.. and don't give it to kids. . They'll end up 5'9"