Former Red Bank Coach/UTC Wrestler writes book about wrestling

PATHFINDER112

KEVIN EMILY WILL BE SELLING HIS BOOK "PATHFINDER" AT

THE KELLER CLASSIC

Special thanks to Coach Ben Smith for allowing me to sell my newly published book on wrestling at the Keller Classic on 5/6/17. PATHFINDER: The Journey of the African American Wrestler Vol. 1 will be on sale all day. 

Price:$15   for more information go to: optionalstart.org

This book is about the contributions of some of the most successful American wrestlers ever. I personally interviewed each wrestler and/or family member to insure accuracy. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY WRESTLING JUNKIE!!!

I'm honored and proud to be included in Kevin Emily's new book, "Pathfinder" chronicling the life and careers of some of the greatest African-American men and women wrestlers of all time.

The information in the book gleaned from his in-depth interview of me, as with the other people in the book, should provide great reading for anyone wanting to know some of the personal stories behind our success, making "Pathfinder" an excellent addition to any wrestling library.

- Lee Kemp  (3X World Champion, 3X NCAA Champion)

• Upvote 2