• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Tshizzal

Who is the best rb in 2a?

22 posts in this topic

Going out in a losing effort against trez... i believe it is safe to say that the back from waverly is hands down the best I've seen in person. With over 2000 rushing and 30+ tds is hard to disagree jmo though

Waverly probably will have the best QB and RB in 2A football for the next two years. If they can slow people down it will be very difficult to get them in 2017 or 2018.

Davenport from Hampton will turn some heads this season. Best is only opinions and I would never say one is the best.

Davenport from Hampton will turn some heads this season. Best is only opinions and I would never say one is the best.

I knew it wouldn't take long for his name to come up.lol

I knew it wouldn't take long for his name to come up.lol

I,d never say he;s the best but He'll surely be a good one.

Best,standout, player to watch,etc., just trying to get a early read on who i should be checking out this coming up year.... now some of players i watched last year included the branch kid from Kenwood (3a), chandler from mba and Bradley from waverly and big kid from trez. All good looking backs

Im not from this area but I can get to alot of places here from Fort Campbell lol...., so davenport worth the price of admission & popcorn huh? Power runner or scat back?

Im not from this area but I can get to alot of places here from Fort Campbell lol...., so davenport worth the price of admission & popcorn huh? Power runner or scat back?

I wouldn,t call him either,he don,t hop around but he,s apt to score  from anywhere on the field on any play. Very strong legs and when he gets a step,thats all she wrote.

Marion Co and Greenback both have a very good back.