Lake County 2017.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know what you are talking about. Do you think that because his mom is back he will come too?? I have my doubts.

Not going to get into details about things yet but it is true that a kid has come back to Lake County. There are things that I know that are a fact but I will not talk about it until it's official.

Not going to get into details about things yet but it is true that a kid has come back to Lake County. There are things that I know that are a fact but I will not talk about it until it's official.

We must be talking about two different things. I was talking about since the new principal at Margret Newton is back from Dyer Co. that maybe her son would come back as well. He is quite the athlete. 3 sports. His mother being the principal is now official just weather or not her son comes back is up in the air.

We must be talking about two different things. I was talking about since the new principal at Margret Newton is back from Dyer Co. that maybe her son would come back as well. He is quite the athlete. 3 sports. His mother being the principal is now official just weather or not her son comes back is up in the air.

We are talking samething and her son is back also. That I know for a fact.

With him back, I am calling it now, LC will win state during the 2018 football season. Those young kids are the real deal, and won't have to go through Peabody or UC. State finals at least, but I think they win it. Back to the glory days real soon for LC football.

The 18 and 19 years could be very special seasons. Alot of things must go right but the talent is there. This season could be a special year also. If the falcons can avoid key injuries they will be a team nobody will want to see in the playoffs. Young teams tend to get better as the season goes on. Future is indeed bright in Lake County.

We are talking samething and her son is back also. That I know for a fact.

Well that's good news. I was around their house about 2 weeks ago and saw his Dad working in the back yard, Ask him about the rumours and he just smiled and said they didn't know yet .So if his mother has been named the principal at Margaret Newton, seems to be a no brainer .

Well that's good news. I was around their house about 2 weeks ago and saw his Dad working in the back yard, Ask him about the rumours and he just smiled and said they didn't know yet .So if his mother has been named the principal at Margaret Newton, seems to be a no brainer .

Jimmy Dale is a great person. So is Gamble. They are great assists for Lake Co.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE