A/AA Region Tournament Results

DCURTIS

WH 1 - MLK 0

In a match that saw multiple cards (for one team), an ejection, and a player telling/showing everybody they were number one, shoving his coach, throwing water bottle onto the field and into the dugout, White House wins a squeaker.

Wow...

But, and I quote "what do you expect from a school full of incest loving cousin marrying people and

cheating referees."

Composure wins out....BDP moving on.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hume-Fogg wins a squeaker against WHH 3-2 in double OT  Great game, WHH appears to have been cheated in regulation, there was a play that had WHH scoring, but did not count when it should have. However, I thought Hume-Fogg played better, had possession of the ball on WHH side about 85% of the time, with a ton of chances. 

Edited by knightsfan

WH 1 - MLK 0

In a match that saw multiple cards (for one team), an ejection, and a player telling/showing everybody they were number one, shoving his coach, throwing water bottle onto the field and into the dugout, White House wins a squeaker.

Wow...

But, and I quote "what do you expect from a school full of incest loving cousin marrying people and

cheating referees."

Composure wins out....BDP moving on.

Is it safe to assume the nice hand signals + shoving the the coach + throwing water bottles + commentary on social and dating habits was all one player and that was also the player sent off?

Edited by JFW3

What a game between Heritage and Hume-Fogg. Heritage started strong. Should have certainly been up 2-0 after the ball was pulled out of the net on a phantom call. That's the way the ball rolls sometimes.

Credit to Hume-Fogg for battling back. Take absolutely nothing away from this group. Forward laces a shot upper ninety from about 25 yards out to tie it up with about 10-15 minutes left.

#11 for Heritage is quite the player. He put the team on his back tonight and almost pulled one out for them. Sad to see either of these sides go home, but take nothing away from Hume-Fogg. Good luck to the Knights going forward. They have a class act for a coach and it shows it their play.

Is it safe to assume the nice hand signals + shoving the the coach + throwing water bottles + commentary on social and dating habits was all one player and that was also the player sent off?

Unfortunately, the social commentary was from the father....but the rest of it was the one player.

What a game between Heritage and Hume-Fogg. Heritage started strong. Should have certainly been up 2-0 after the ball was pulled out of the net on a phantom call. That's the way the ball rolls sometimes.

Credit to Hume-Fogg for battling back. Take absolutely nothing away from this group. Forward laces a shot upper ninety from about 25 yards out to tie it up with about 10-15 minutes left.

#11 for Heritage is quite the player. He put the team on his back tonight and almost pulled one out for them. Sad to see either of these sides go home, but take nothing away from Hume-Fogg. Good luck to the Knights going forward. They have a class act for a coach and it shows it their play.

I believe he called a foul on the player that scored, but if there was a foul to be called it should have been on the goalie, not the scoring player. I was talking with some past players of Hume-Fogg and we all agreed that WHH should have been up 2-0. I don't blame their coach for being mad at the ref, he had every right to be. 

That's the way the play looked to me as well. 50/50, forward gets there a step first before the goalie, heads in it, and both players momentum made them collide. The game would have been 2-0 but still in the first half. There would have still been lots of soccer to play.

Once again, congrats and good luck to you all.

That's the way the play looked to me as well. 50/50, forward gets there a step first before the goalie, heads in it, and both players momentum made them collide. The game would have been 2-0 but still in the first half. There would have still been lots of soccer to play.

Once again, congrats and good luck to you all.

Exactly what I saw! I thought he was about to card the goalie, but when I saw he disallowed the goal. I was shocked. Thank you! Like you said, hate someone had to lose. Congrats on a good season by WHH.