Region 7-1A 2017

I'm going to go out on a limb and go with my Falcons to finish first.Yes,a homer pick but I think Lake Co will move the ball on just about anyone .I think the defense will be improved.Wish LC had a more mobile quarterback ,if they did I think they could really be good.But as long as the qb now controls the ball I think LC will be ok.But I also look for the coach to maybe put the faster quicker,Johnson at qb at times with Tubbs,,sophomore rb  in the backfield.So I think it will balance out fairly well.

I'm going to go out on a limb and go with my Falcons to finish first.Yes,a homer pick but I think Lake Co will move the ball on just about anyone .I think the defense will be improved.Wish LC had a more mobile quarterback ,if they did I think they could really be good.But as long as the qb now controls the ball I think LC will be ok.But I also look for the coach to maybe put the faster quicker,Johnson at qb at times with Tubbs,,sophomore rb  in the backfield.So I think it will balance out fairly well.

work hard during the summer

I'm going to go out on a limb and go with my Falcons to finish first.Yes,a homer pick but I think Lake Co will move the ball on just about anyone .I think the defense will be improved.Wish LC had a more mobile quarterback ,if they did I think they could really be good.But as long as the qb now controls the ball I think LC will be ok.But I also look for the coach to maybe put the faster quicker,Johnson at qb at times with Tubbs,,sophomore rb in the backfield.So I think it will balance out fairly well.

Just think about LC if they had Kevin Spencer and Tanner Sneider that's here at Dyersburg. Yes, I'm glad they're Trojans but add those two to LC and they have a chance at winning state. Without them, semi-final is best case, but I don't see them making it there this year. When the coaches son is a freshman and starting at quarterback, they will probably win state. Best middle school QB I've seen, and he absolutely tore up my Trojans last year. When he has all that talent around him, he won't have to be great as a freshman. Future is bright for LC football. Good luck to y'all.

Edited by HoopsTN1

Dresden 

Humboldt 

Lake Co. 

West Carroll 

South Fulton

Gleason 

Greenfield 

This was my pick when they announced the new region. Sounds like LC will be much improved so they could be second. I know Dresden had a once in a lifetime class last year but we also have plenty of talent (with playing time) leftover for a decent run this year. Few things stacked up against us but I like our chances. 

Dresden, LC, So Fulton and Humboldt in that order. Humboldt will not come close to beating LC or Dresden. So Fulton will also beat Humboldt. The vikings lost too much from last year. The vikings with all those seniors last year beat LC 21 to 18 in the last 30 seconds of game. LC and Dresden will play twice this year.

Just think about LC if they had Kevin Spencer and Tanner Sneider that's here at Dyersburg. Yes, I'm glad they're Trojans but add those two to LC and they have a chance at winning state. Without them, semi-final is best case, but I don't see them making it there this year. When the coaches son is a freshman and starting at quarterback, they will probably win state. Best middle school QB I've seen, and he absolutely tore up my Trojans last year. When he has all that talent around him, he won't have to be great as a freshman. Future is bright for LC fSnyootball. Good luck to y'all.

Snyder is back at Lake County but is not eligible until next March I think.

West Carroll is the unknown. I think the war eagles could finish anywhere from 3rd to 5th. Do not be surprised if Lake County is not in the semi's this year. Dresden gets the early nod because of experience and playing LC early in the season. The second match up will be much different than the first and they will play twice.