Region 7-1A 2017

I looked at the players yesterday,Mays ,Gross,Puckett and several others and the size they have.And just freshmen.And running back Tyler Tubbs looked very good and just a freshman as well.I think Mays and Puckett are going Div 1 if they stay healthy.I see a couple more that have a chance.Was also impressed by number 4 catching the ball,I think Matheny a sophomore.Impressed by a lot of still young talent.Very pleased with what I see.I think Lake Co will move the ball this year against anyone.Running backs are goo,tight end is good and looks to have a receiver .

Just think about LC if they had Kevin Spencer and Tanner Sneider that's here at Dyersburg. Yes, I'm glad they're Trojans but add those two to LC and they have a chance at winning state. Without them, semi-final is best case, but I don't see them making it there this year. When the coaches son is a freshman and starting at quarterback, they will probably win state. Best middle school QB I've seen, and he absolutely tore up my Trojans last year. When he has all that talent around him, he won't have to be great as a freshman. Future is bright for LC football. Good luck to y'all.

I heard rumours that Snyder was coming back and if he does,great and if not the qb at the middle school looks like he has a lot of talent and will have talent around him .Dont know the other kid you are talking about.I know he's an athlete but since he decided to not play for his community ,Ive forgotten about him.Its like a coach from Dyer co told me.You coach at Dyersburg and Dyer Co to win games .You coach at Lake Co to win championships .Which is true. Dyersburg can be loaded and playing the teams they have to play in the playoffs, doubt it ever happens.So ,they go to a school that has athletes but are just one of many.Or stay home and be the stud and the talk of the community.I've never heard of Spencer's name at work in Dyersburg.If he was at Lake Co,he'd be the talk of the town like many before him.

• 3 weeks later...

Just think about LC if they had Kevin Spencer and Tanner Sneider that's here at Dyersburg. Yes, I'm glad they're Trojans but add those two to LC and they have a chance at winning state. Without them, semi-final is best case, but I don't see them making it there this year. When the coaches son is a freshman and starting at quarterback, they will probably win state. Best middle school QB I've seen, and he absolutely tore up my Trojans last year. When he has all that talent around him, he won't have to be great as a freshman. Future is bright for LC football. Good luck to y'all.

The Trojans have lost one of the two players mentioned above. Welcome home young man.

The Trojans have lost one of the two players mentioned above. Welcome home young man.

Yes indeed. Too bad he has to sit this year in football .I know a player has to sit a year from athletics without making a move but didn't know maybe if it could maybe be considered a hardship with his mom transferring schools and becoming principal at Tiptonville.

Yes indeed. Too bad he has to sit this year in football .I know a player has to sit a year from athletics without making a move but didn't know maybe if it could maybe be considered a hardship with his mom transferring schools and becoming principal at Tiptonville.

They need to check into that. Coaches move all the time and their own kids can transfer with them. It's happened in Wayne County with a girls basketball coach. He's lived at the same place and his daughter played at two different high schools in her 4 years. Maybe they need to get a waiver signed. That usually works. I say, Let him play!