Region 7-1A 2017

It not that complicated. It is a hardship and that's why he will be eligible. His mother was his means for transportation to school unless Dyersburg runs buses in Lake Co then he has no means of transportation. Mother and father both live and work in Lake Co. His eligibility should be no issue. Your issue was totally different than this one. I don't understand why people want to make a big deal about this. Its all pretty simple and totally legit.

Just because it was brought up because he hadn't played at LC.That has nothing to do with this case.Its going to be a hardship because of what you said with his mother.But then again,anything involving the TSSAA can be complicated.I remember the pledge kid going to a private school years ago and his parents didn't have the money to send him his last year and he went to a public school,,Northside and couldn't play.I guess the TSSAA knew more about the family finances and didn't allow him to play...But that's also different than this.Just messing with TSAA can be tricky.

I really think I'm one of the few Dresden fans left on the T and I live 1000 miles away. I was back home last week and I really think Dresden will be pretty good this year. We still have quite a bit of talent leftover and the younger kids got plenty of game time last year. Time will only tell but I think they will be hard to deal with.  Wont have a gun slinger in the backfield but Jones is a baller for sure.

40 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

I really think I'm one of the few Dresden fans left on the T and I live 1000 miles away. I was back home last week and I really think Dresden will be pretty good this year. We still have quite a bit of talent leftover and the younger kids got plenty of game time last year. Time will only tell but I think they will be hard to deal with.  Wont have a gun slinger in the backfield but Jones is a baller for sure.

I agree with you totally. I think Dresden will be very good this season.  Alot of guys got plenty of playing time last season. I look for Dresden to win the region this year and at least make it too the quarter finals this year. I have a feeling that Dresden and Lake County will play twice this season. I look for Dresden to have the upper hand in the first meeting and who knows about the second.  That of course depends on both teams staying healthy. 

33 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I agree with you totally. I think Dresden will be very good this season.  Alot of guys got plenty of playing time last season. I look for Dresden to win the region this year and at least make it too the quarter finals this year. I have a feeling that Dresden and Lake County will play twice this season. I look for Dresden to have the upper hand in the first meeting and who knows about the second.  That of course depends on both teams staying healthy. 

Very true. Last year we had enough talent on the sideline that a injury wouldn't be a season killer. This team is more like most 1A teams and one or two key players getting hurt could doom the season.

10 hours ago, ysoangry said:

If so then that's sad. Dresden has a bunch of characters who kept the T lively.  I'm hoping the closer we get to the season more will come back.. Can't just take your gold ball and run!

13 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

If so then that's sad. Dresden has a bunch of characters who kept the T lively.  I'm hoping the closer we get to the season more will come back.. Can't just take your gold ball and run!

Things will liven up a bit closer to season I bet. Pretty bad that my son is going into his senior year in college and I'm still hooked on HS football. lol Bad enough I watch the local Florida team at each home game. I'll have to admit that Florida 8A football is a little different than watching TN 1A. Nothing better than HS football anywhere though IMO. 

On 7/6/2017 at 6:45 AM, ysoangry said:

Any word on So. Fulton, Humboldt, West Carroll,  Greenfield or Gleason?  I know So. Fulton is usually competitive.  Humboldt will have athletes.  Just depends on if they can put it together.  Greenfield usually struggles and Lampkins will get the most out of what he has to work with. Not a word as be spoken of these schools and the season is around the corner.