• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

sheppy

Northeast High School Eagles

Congrats to NEHS baseball team for winning the region title last night and having the opportunity to play for an opportunity to play in the state baseball tournament next week in the 'Boro.  Head Coach DUSTIN SMITH, his assistant's and players  have had a great season and are peaking at the right time.  It has been 20 years since they have had this opportunity. 

20 years ago I sat in Engle stadium in Chattanooga and watched NEHS play the Halls Red Devils in the first round.  My son played for HHS and Doug Polston, baseball coach, was one of my assistant football coaches.  The game was very exciting and HHS pulled out the "W".  This year, I'm pulling for the EAGLES to again make it to the state.  The pitcher for NEHS 20 years ago was DUSTIN SMITH, the same man that is NEHS head coach.  When you talk about pride in a program, well folks it don't get any better than DS.  Good luck EAGLES, T. N. P.!!!

Edited by sheppy