1A region 6

wildcat89

Not worried about D 1 or not. Any recruit is doing something special. Just wondering.

We got a pretty good junior lineman. If he continues to work hard and stay healthy, I'm sure he will get some looks. Prolly got a couple more for small schools but not sure they intend on playing in college.

We got a pretty good junior lineman. If he continues to work hard and stay healthy, I'm sure he will get some looks. Prolly got a couple more for small schools but not sure they intend on playing in college.

I'm getting excited about WC line this year, going to have three that will be over 250 pounds and two more in the 225 range.

I'm getting excited about WC line this year, going to have three that will be over 250 pounds and two more in the 225 range.

Not to mention how strong these guys are. I know all these guys have been working hard in weight room. Also, understood some had been going to weight lifting competition and are finishing at the top. I thought they moved around pretty good as well in the spring scrimmage. Best offensive and defensive line we've had in several years.

Not to mention how strong these guys are. I know all these guys have been working hard in weight room. Also, understood some had been going to weight lifting competition and are finishing at the top. I thought they moved around pretty good as well in the spring scrimmage. Best offensive and defensive line we've had in several years.

I look for senior Dalton Jones to have a big year on both sides of the ball, got limited playing time last year because he missed so much practice helping with a sick family member but all is well now and he's been working really hard, he's going to be about 5'11 and 265 pounds and will play guard and defensive tackle. Junior Corey Mathis will be 6'2 and about 265 and play tackle on both sides. Junior Colin Bratcher coming in at 6'4 and 255 pounds will play offensive tackle, not sure about defense yet. Juniors Alex Byrd 5'10 and about 230 and Ethan Hill 6'2 and 225 will also be fighting for the other guard and a spot on the defensive side. Junior Aaron Wilson 5'10 and 200+ pounds will take over at center. Several are returning starters and the others have much playing time under their belts due to the big leads the past couple years and the starters only playing the first half in most games

Oops, double post Edited by wildcat89

• 1 month later...

who yall got this year? this is my region picks

1. Huntingdon

2. Wayne County

3. Hollow Rock-Bruceton

4. McEwen

5. Collinwood

6. Perry County

7.Middleton

3-5 should be fun, as well as huntingdon and wc going at it again this year. I think we have one of  the stronger regions in 1A this year. would love to see a gold ball in our region this year. I think huntingdon and WC can both do it this year.

Good luck to all teams this year. should be a good one!

2 hours ago, tigermanager58 said:

who yall got this year? this is my region picks

1. Huntingdon

2. Wayne County

3. Hollow Rock-Bruceton

4. McEwen

5. Collinwood

6. Perry County

7.Middleton

3-5 should be fun, as well as huntingdon and wc going at it again this year. I think we have one of  the stronger regions in 1A this year. would love to see a gold ball in our region this year. I think huntingdon and WC can both do it this year.

Good luck to all teams this year. should be a good one!

Just my opinion....Well of course, I'm going to pick WC at one since I'm a homer but Huntingdon will be right there. I think these could be the two best teams in state this year in single A bit just the region. Collinwood will be third. They have a lot of boys coming back with a decent line. Not sure how the rest plays out. 

1 hour ago, Rings said:

Just my opinion....Well of course, I'm going to pick WC at one since I'm a homer but Huntingdon will be right there. I think these could be the two best teams in state this year in single A bit just the region. Collinwood will be third. They have a lot of boys coming back with a decent line. Not sure how the rest plays out. 

Been talking to some Cwood faithful and they seem to think they will be down again this year, but I'm thinking they will be better. I've got Bruceton in 3rd with Cwood 4th

If Bruceton finishes 3rd this year I'll be highly surprised.  Their RB meant so much to that team.Plus they lost about 10 or 11 other starters. The QB they have returning is a nice player. Idk if you guys saw him but we hurt their starter and he took over. But if this Bruceton team is good enough to finish 3rd then you may too to watch out for Middleton as a playoff team. I know for sure they have a lineman with college offers. 

53 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

If Bruceton finishes 3rd this year I'll be highly surprised.  Their RB meant so much to that team.Plus they lost about 10 or 11 other starters. The QB they have returning is a nice player. Idk if you guys saw him but we hurt their starter and he took over. But if this Bruceton team is good enough to finish 3rd then you may too to watch out for Middleton as a playoff team. I know for sure they have a lineman with college offers. 

I don't mean to disrespect anyone or ruffle any feathers but I believe there's a big gap between the top two teams and the third spot regardless who it is