• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

ViewFromCheapSeats

AAA Sectionals

12 posts in this topic

Who is advancing to State?

Science Hill vs Oak Ridge

Farragut vs Dobyns Bennett

Cleveland vs Oakland

Blackman vs Cookeville

Station Camp vs Antioch

Franklin vs Clarksville

Kingsbury vs Collierville

Houston vs Bartlett

I'll take:

Science Hill

Farragut

Oakland

Blackman

Station Camp

Franklin

Collierville

Houston

Ill take

The Hill

Farragut

Cleveland

Cookeville

The Camp

Franklin

Kingsbury

Houston

OR falls to Science Hill in a shootout 7-6. Just hate it for our kids man. 3 straight trips to the sectionals and so darn close every time. They deserve to go to state so bad. Just hate it for those kids. Congrats to SH.

Wild game in Johnson City. Science Hill beats Oak Ridge, 7-6. The game was decided on penalty kicks.

OR falls to Science Hill in a shootout 7-6. Just hate it for our kids man. 3 straight trips to the sectionals and so darn close every time. They deserve to go to state so bad. Just hate it for those kids. Congrats to SH.

Hated to see any team lose in this one. Both teams gave everything they had. Hope your GK is ok.

Edited by WBNC83

Hated to see any team lose in this one. Both teams gave everything they had. Hope your GK is ok.

Thanks man, he seems to be fine. Yeah, just hate it for our guys because they have been so close to going to state the past 3 years, and just can't get over that hump. I kinda wish shootouts didn't happen, but I guess that's the way the ball drops. Again, congrats.

Thanks man, he seems to be fine. Yeah, just hate it for our guys because they have been so close to going to state the past 3 years, and just can't get over that hump. I kinda wish shootouts didn't happen, but I guess that's the way the ball drops. Again, congrats.

Thanks. A game like this will hopefully prepare our guys well for state. We couldn't have faced a tougher opponent. Hopefully we can do some damage at state.

Thanks. A game like this will hopefully prepare our guys well for state. We couldn't have faced a tougher opponent. Hopefully we can do some damage at state.

I wish y'all the best. And if you play Farragut I will definitely be rooting for you lol. Both teams left it all on the field and represented their communities very well.

A lot of storms in Middle TN tonight.

Station Camp up 3-1 on Antioch (Delay)

Franklin up 2-0 on Clarksville

Cleveland wins 3-1 over Oakland

Blackman vs. Cookeville (Being Rescheduled)

Colliersville defeats Kingsbury 2-0