• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

COLLIERVILLE OR Farragut

Farragut or Collierville- Who is hurting the most after getting upset in substate? Munford beat Collierville 6-0 at Munford. Congrats to Jefferson county  :) .

Well...I don't know much about Collierville and how many times they have been to State, but as for Farragut, while we are disappointed, we are not unrealistic.  It is so hard to get there every year, and we know that. The last time we did not make it--it precipitated a 4 year run of state titles.  I guess my point is--disappointment can prompt a huge comeback and provide a lot of incentive.  Congrats to Jefferson County.  I was honestly happy for them.  To go for the first time is a special feeling and they will always remember the day they beat Farragut to get to state. They deserve this and I hope they go all the way.

Thanks Adcat.  We are beyond excited.  Even though it didn't end the way you hoped, congratulations on an outstanding season.