Warren Co. Head Coach Dismissed

PIONEERS12

Players and boosters can only influence decisions for administration. Administrators have final say. Administration needs to be ashamed of themselves for making this decision. Ring the bell ..... home cooking!!! Sad to say but it's VERY evident that it goes on in warren county sports. The only reason a coach gets fired is based on bad record, attitude, parents hating him and/ or zero tolerance policies. Nothing shows anyr of these reasons.... simply because Childs has had good consecutive records and now we want to move the program in a different direction????? Beats me but hope Coach Childs finds a better opportunity.

Let's just set the record straight. Before Coach Childs arrived, they won 17 games combined the previous three years and lost 65. He came in preaching doing it right, playing and practicing hard, being good citizens of the school, being a great teammate and never giving up. In his six years, his teams have won 103 games, been to the regional 4 times after warren county had not been there in over ten years, won 20+ games twice - including the first 20 win regular season in 24 years and been to the sub-state once. His teams have come back many times late to win and opposing coaches know it - just ask them. Off the field his team has a grade point average of 3.57 and his players are not in trouble at school. And there has been nothing improper - NONE.

Edited by neverlayup

!!!

. Saw and copied this post . Exactly what is Wrong with Warren County. Nothing was mentioned at last nights meeting regarding this. Totally false. If this is who I think it is , I am pursuing this, for coach. I bet we find this person wants a connection to baseball

. Saw and copied this post . Exactly what is Wrong with Warren County. Nothing was mentioned at last nights meeting regarding this. Totally false. If this is who I think it is , I am pursuing this, for coach. I bet we find this person wants a connection to baseball

Funny he had the answer yesterday and then deleted it. He already knows the replacement too.

I covered all Warren county sports for a living years ago and was just stating what I perceived from my view point. They need to cut a few more coaches from out there, but we all know they won't. Some are to close to the administration.

The thing that bothers me most about all of this, is the kids. I am sure some liked Coach Childs and some didn't. For the most part, baseball will not be their life. They will need skills and examples to handle the things life throws at them. The way the administration handled this , is a very poor example of how things work and should be handled. They pitted their coaches against each other, splitting loyalties, creating hearsay, and really robbed the kids of a stress free season and the right to enjoy the game for their allotted time as a high school ball player. It's also why parents get so emotional, as the administration, clearly demonstrates they are not tuned in or capable of making decisions the right way.