State Tournament

Intensity22

I have spent several days at the State tournament and as expected I have seen some very good teams and phenomenal softball players. But , sadly I have witnessed some appalling behavior from fans and parents. The worst seems to be certain private "Christian" academy. Their coaches and administrators should have to publicly apologize to their past two opponents. Vocally calling out opposing teams players by name and chanting the names of boyfriends, etc should never be tolerated. They really diminished the rep of their school and their fantastic softball players.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure why nobody will say it but I will! It's the TKA and it starts from the top. I have never seen such arrogance in any sport. I know you have a great team but handle it with class. You get players because mommy and daddy not what you have done you little arrogant pompous!! Shame on TSSAA for allowing the things that went on at State with this team. Hope you are happy with the trophy! You deserve nothing until you can teach your team to be respectful! Karma will come my friend!!

Edited by Softballguru2017

I am not sure why nobody will say it but I will! It's the TKA and it starts from the top. I have never seen such arrogance in any sport. I know you have a great team but handle it with class. You get players because mommy and daddy not what you have done you little arrogant pompous!! Shame on TSSAA for allowing the things that went on at State with this team. Hope you are happy with the trophy! You deserve nothing until you can teach your team to be respectful! Karma will come my friend!!

This is actually not the school I was referring to , but I did see some strange stuff with this one as well

Message boards are wonderful things. They allow us to disparage those who have done better than us to make us feel better about our falling short.

There must be something wrong with the victors, after all, they couldn't just be better than us? Could they?

My observation was based unbiased as we don't ever play the team,but when you can hand pick and recruit players you should be good. Being skilled does not give you licence to behave badly and play with arrogance and rudeness. People that are blessed with opportunities and abilities and attend a christian based school really should represent themselves,the school and Christ better.

Message boards are wonderful things. They allow us to disparage those who have done better than us to make us feel better about our falling short.

There must be something wrong with the victors, after all, they couldn't just be better than us? Could they?

Just to be clear , my observations has NOTHING to do with the players on the field......the team I was referring to has great talent and they certainly showed it. My comments were more about the way the fans/students were allowed to behave toward other teams and not handled by coaches/administrators

Edited by Intensity22

I don't think you're being reasonable here. That coach has been mentioned by multiple people on here for years. My lone experience with him was not on a softball diamond and he's exactly as described in this thread. By the way, in that particular game our team beat Kings badly. The guy said some unfortunate things to multiple representatives of my school that day. I will always enjoy beating those teams because of him.