Coach Bosken gone from Cleveland

facenthecrowd

• 2 weeks later...

U have no clue

Given the circumstances I think a good move would be letting Jeff Price or Eric Philips take the position for this year (if they wanted it) until a long term solution was available. Both would make excellent choices to be the HC, but knowing both of those guys I'm not sure if they'd want to take that on.

Both have tremendous accomplishments already and wouldn't need to prove anything to anybody over there and I wouldn't be surprised IF one of them took the job then subsequently led Cleveland to the title next season. Whoever takes that job though is walking into a great situation to succeed, that's for sure...

Edited by JSamson7

Given the circumstances I think a good move would be letting Jeff Price or Eric Philips take the position for this year (if they wanted it) until a long term solution was available. Both would make excellent choices to be the HC, but knowing both of those guys I'm not sure if they'd want to take that on.

Both have tremendous accomplishments already and wouldn't need to prove anything to anybody over there and I wouldn't be surprised IF one of them took the job then subsequently led Cleveland to the title next season. Whoever takes that job though is walking into a great situation to succeed, that's for sure...

I Agree with u 100% but like u said I Phillips won't take the job again. He wanted to be able too watch Chris during his season and also with his daughter Samantha playing soccer at mtsu now. Most of the people within the Cleveland program want Joey Knox to get the job. Not sure how long this is gonna play out or which route the administration will take. But whomever it is will definitely be walking into a state championship team. Allan Jones will play a huge role on who gets the job. Edited by fooseball95

"Allan Jones will play a huge role on who gets the job. "

Maybe Soms was prophesying.

It sounds like all someone needs to do is follow the money (Allan Jones) to figure out who the next coach will be.  With the bank account of Jones they could hire the former Blair Academy coach Jeff Buxton.

• Upvote 1

It sounds like all someone needs to do is follow the money (Allan Jones) to figure out who the next coach will be. With the bank account of Jones they could hire the former Blair Academy coach Jeff Buxton.

No one knows including the delusional Cleveland fans on how much power and money Jones has over Cleveland. Higher Calling definitely wouldn't be where their at now.