Team camps

dmm88

4 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Leaving Pickett County out  is a big mistake. They are loaded again. They have a possible Miss Basketball candidate in Courtney Pritchett and have another scoring machine Aalyiah Brown, District 7A defensive MVP Gracie Martin, and all around threat Savannah Hammock plus a very deep bench of talented players including a freshman group which won 2 junior high state tournaments in a row and had 3 players on a national AAU championship team. They played state champion South Greene the closest of any team in the state tournament including 2nd place Clarkrange. They are most likely better than last year and much deeper in talent. They will be the team to beat.

If you read my post, you will see where I said, "the best teams I've seen at a few of the team camps I've attended........"

I did not see Pickett County this summer. I'm sure they're a great team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/26/2017 at 9:46 PM, GCPioneer said:

Yes, at MTSU team camp.... based off of overall talent alone, I feel like Macon is a better team (my opinion), but, like I said, Levy is the best player in AA and capable of beating anyone. 

My PERSONAL OPINION, based off of what I saw, I feel like Macon is the better overall team. 

Are you saying that Macon is the better team in your opinion or what exactly are you saying?  Sorry, I could not resist pretending like I can't read like some of these other knuckleheads.  

12 hours ago, BullShark said:

Are you saying that Macon is the better team in your opinion or what exactly are you saying?  Sorry, I could not resist pretending like I can't read like some of these other knuckleheads.  

The English language does get complicated at times... I understand completely.