West Point Team Captain - 2006,

2X EIWA Placer and NCAA Qualifier

A member of the USA All-Army Team

Freestyle Armed Forces National Champion

9th place finisher in World Military Championships

Current Assistant Coach at Montgomery Bell Academy

AND:

Clarksville High School Wrestling Coaching Staff

This Camp will include technique, positioning, drills, games, motivation and training tips that will help you prepare for the upcoming season. Cost of the camp is $40.

OPEN TO HIGH SCHOOL AND EXPERIENCED MIDDLE SCHOOL WRESTLERS!

Schedule:

Thursday:

Registration 8:00 - 9:00am

Session 1: 9:00am - Noon

Session 2: 1:00pm - 4:00pm

Friday:

Session 3: 9:00am - Noon

Session 4: 1:00pm - 4:00pm

My child has permission to participate in the Simpson Trained Wrestling Camp. I understand that my child will participate in activities that may involve physical contact with the ground and other people. I hereby release the instructors, program and school system from any and all claims and/or financial responsibilities which my child may sustain at or traveling to and from the Simpson Trained Wrestling Camp. In the event of an emergency in which my child requires medical attention, I authorize the staff to act for me to obtain whatever medical treatment the staff determines necessary. I further agree to be responsible for any medical and/or other charges in conjunction with his participation at the Simpson Trained Wrestling Camp. If your child has any restrictions, physical limitations or impairments of which we need to be advised, please notify Dave Isbell----Team Clarksville Wrestling Club President at [email protected]

Name: ______________________________Address: ________________________________________

Telephone: ( ) _________________Parent/Guardian Signature: _____________________________

Email: ___________________________________ School: ____________________ Grade: _________

Send names of those attending NLT 6/25/2017 to Dave Isbell @ (719) 494-6685 or [email protected]

Make Checks payable to: Team Clarksville Wrestling

• 1 month later...