How Good Will Morristown West or Morristown East be this Fall?

EASTFAN

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morristown West has one of the best offensive coordinators in the state. It takes all of the above to win a state championship, support from fans and admin, players, good coaching staff, and some luck along the way.

Still waiting on that info I was looking for..... have yet to see anything.

On 6/10/2017 at 9:57 PM, blazer1set said:

Is East good enough to win the region in 5A against:

Cherokee
Cocke County
Boone
Crockett
Tennessee High
Volunteer

??

Who is yall's favorite  to win 5A Region 1???? I kinda like Cherokee or MO East but it's hard to say TN High could be good maybe Boone.

On 6/22/2017 at 8:44 PM, KnoxVil said:

My Morristown people tell me the new oc is already being called "the dave clawson on sulphur springs ". These are the same people that told me within 2 years GQ would be back at his alma mater.  They was right about that and I'm sure they're right about this

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, Coach423T said:

Who is yall's favorite  to win 5A Region 1???? I kinda like Cherokee or MO East but it's hard to say TN High could be good maybe Boone.

From what I understand, Boone took a heavy hit to the line due to graduation.   Everything else is solid but man if you don't have the guys up front.....

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:51 PM, blazer1set said:

From what I understand, Boone took a heavy hit to the line due to graduation.   Everything else is solid but man if you don't have the guys up front.....

This region is very weak, these are all bad teams. the winner of this region will be lucky to be 5-5. Whoever makes the playoff will be in for a beating from Knoxville area Teams. I am picking a 6-way tie.

Edited by EASTFAN

On 6/22/2017 at 7:44 PM, KnoxVil said:

On 6/22/2017 at 8:46 PM, SdotBears said:

He's busy spreading biased opinions on the glencliff thread

Yes, it is my opinion. I have worked with him and I was impressed with his abilities. Time will tell . Records, stats, and any other physical evidence you are seeking doesn't always reflect any coach's ability. Some of the best coaches in the state will not always have great measurables but are good coaches. In my years of experience The teams that seem too always win have the best players consistently in the program. Most HS programs have up and down years as seen by different state champions yearly. My wish is that anyone a fan get on board and be supportive of the team. Bottom line is this “Players make plays, not coaches.” 

Edited by runtheball

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, EASTFAN said:

This region is very weak, these are all bad teams. the winner of this region will be lucky to be 5-5. Whoever makes the playoff will be in for a beating from Knoxville area Teams. I am picking a 6-way tie.

So in other words, same ole same ole......