• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

WarEagleCartman

Bolivar's QB

Woodrow "Trey" Lowe III. Knew he was good the past few seasons and knew college ball was in his future. But the offers have been coming in the past two weeks or so.. teams like Army, Charlotte, Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern and Arkansas St. On top of offers he's had for some time like Illinois and Memphis. But now West Virginia and North Carolina have thrown their hats in the ring with offers. I feel this is just the beginning. Good luck to this young man.

Bolivar is definitely a program on the rise in west TN.

Definitely. Coach Lowe deserves a huge amount of the credit. He's coached everywhere from NFL Europe to the XFL from what I hear

Edited by DwightKSchrute

Adamsville gets them week one ! That may not be good for my young cardinals! Bolivar's head coach has made Bolivar a up and coming  team in the west!

1 hour ago, Redrage1990 said:

Adamsville gets them week one ! That may not be good for my young cardinals! Bolivar's head coach has made Bolivar a up and coming  team in the west!

Soften em up for us brother!!!