Bolivar's QB

Woodrow "Trey" Lowe III. Knew he was good the past few seasons and knew college ball was in his future. But the offers have been coming in the past two weeks or so.. teams like Army, Charlotte, Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern and Arkansas St. On top of offers he's had for some time like Illinois and Memphis. But now West Virginia and North Carolina have thrown their hats in the ring with offers. I feel this is just the beginning. Good luck to this young man.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to know more about this Lowe guy... The Player not the Coach. What type of style QB is he? Does anyone have any type of inside scoop on where he wants to play? Is he good enough to play professional baseball? Do you think Memphis would be a good fit for him? Does he make Bolivar Central a State Title Contender or is he just a big time college prospect surrounded by not enough talent to win big in 3A?

14 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

I want to know more about this Lowe guy... The Player not the Coach. What type of style QB is he? Does anyone have any type of inside scoop on where he wants to play? Is he good enough to play professional baseball? Do you think Memphis would be a good fit for him? Does he make Bolivar Central a State Title Contender or is he just a big time college prospect surrounded by not enough talent to win big in 3A?

He has a short list of colleges and I'm almost positive Memhus is in it. He is a dual threat type guy. Can make most of the throws in the pocket and on the run. When he has to scramble he can make you miss and get down field in a hurry. Good height and size. I like the kid personally. Milan has played them in the first rd both of the last two years. They gave us all we wanted both times. I don't think they are a state title contender in 3A. Not with Alcoa and PearlCohn in the way but who is??  I do think they have the potential to be one of the last eight teams standing the week before thanksgiving. 

FWIW.... he would be a great pickup for Memphis. 

7 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

I'd probably label him a dual threat qb. I'd say he likes using his arm for the most part and uses his legs when necessary.  No real reliable inside scoop on where he wants to play but I've been hearing West Virginia is the leader in the clubhouse. About pro baseball no clue I've never watched him play..I think Memphis would be a good fit for him for sure.  I'd say the ceiling for the Bolivar squad would be the state semis. They are definitely lacking in talent when you compare them to the PC's or Alcoa's of 3A. But they are a very well coachef, like BPM I see them and Milan meeting twice again this year. 

They have a real good OL too that's basically been offered everywhere Lowe has, Mays