• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

scpride    0

Antwan, a long time CoachT poster, and viewer has passed away.  Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.  He loved sports, and the lessons they teach.  Gone too soon!!!!!  He will be missed.  Now you can rest easy!!!!!  

howdoitknow    23

I hate to hear this. He was a great poster and cared deeply about Smith County Athletics. Carthage has lost a great one. God Bless him and his family during this time

CoachT    43

Hate to hear this. Antwan had been around since these boards were started in April of 2001. Prayers for his family and his Smith County & CoachT friends.

crow6424    6

I remember when Antwan and UpperCumberlandMan would go back and forth. It would crack me up. RIP Antwan. What happened to him?

Bighurt    3

So sorry to hear that.  Tony was a great Smith County fan.  He and I went back and forth - egged on by RobJim - but I respected him tremendously.  He would call me from time to time on Friday nights during football season.  I regret that  RobJim and I never made to a Smith County game.