Passing leagues around the state

GWAVE1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears are undeafeated so far in the 7-7 passing games. Won in Georgia with an upcoming Freshman QB Tucker Pope while Standifer was still in summer baseball.

Standifer shook off the rust in the first game Thursday throwing for 9 TD's in the 5 way, with 4 coming against Knox Catholic.

Then to UTC today.

Soddy Daisy on Tuesday, Lenoir City Wednesday, and Alcoa on Thursday

Edited by alt1958

The Govs looked good in 7 on 7 action at Powell this past thursday. They beat all 3 teams they faced by a total of 7-2. The new QB Drew Blair looks impressive and appears to be ready to start. They will be back at Powell this coming Thursday.

Edited by TheGuvna

On July 12, 2017 at 6:46 AM, GWAVE1 said:

Saturday at Gallatin looks to field, Smyrna, Portland, Beech, DeKalb Co, Trousdale Co, Spring Hill, Creekwood, Clarksville NW, Antioch, MJ jv, Mt Juliet Christian, Jackson Co

What's the outlook for Gallatin this year Wave1? Looking forward to week 1 when Springfield visits the Wave Yard , great venue to watch a game.

45 minutes ago, LEON said:

What's the outlook for Gallatin this year Wave1? Looking forward to week 1 when Springfield visits the Wave Yard , great venue to watch a game.

Hard to say right now without all the pieces in place.  Coaches are pretty excited about this group but it has been very quiet around the program.  I will be able to tell more about them after the first scrimmage.  I look forward to another hard hitting game with Springfield.  Since Wilson has taken over they really push Gallatin to be better.  I think all eyes will be on the Johnson kid from Springfield,hope I got his name right.  He seems to be getting a lot of attention due to his speed and elusiveness.  

5 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Hard to say right now without all the pieces in place.  Coaches are pretty excited about this group but it has been very quiet around the program.  I will be able to tell more about them after the first scrimmage.  I look forward to another hard hitting game with Springfield.  Since Wilson has taken over they really push Gallatin to be better.  I think all eyes will be on the Johnson kid from Springfield,hope I got his name right.  He seems to be getting a lot of attention due to his speed and elusiveness.  

He is a special athlete , getting his hands on the football enough may be an issue with the Jackets having to replace a starting QB from last season. Looking forward to the opener.