My Murphy Fair book

Roy Dillard

47 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

Roy,

Tell me what that Murphy man said about that Shadowens man. 

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Shadowens mans team and he is real low on Murphys pole.  Did he lose three boys to that Ryan man? Murphy says that Shadowens man has four real big boys.  That Shelton boy is 285 pounds.  I garuntee you he can play in the SEC. This King boy is 195 pound runner.  How fast can he run the fifty yard dash in?  I garuntee you he is a big enough boy to play in the SEC.  That Shadowens man is going to have to win more that two durn games.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Shadowens mans team and he is real low on Murphys pole.  Did he lose three boys to that Ryan man? Murphy says that Shadowens man has four real big boys.  That Shelton boy is 285 pounds.  I garuntee you he can play in the SEC. This King boy is 195 pound runner.  How fast can he run the fifty yard dash in?  I garuntee you he is a big enough boy to play in the SEC.  That Shadowens man is going to have to win more that two durn games.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,

I guarantee you that King boy is real fast. I saw him run out of the backfield and get to the endzone to catch a touchdown pass in the 7 on 7 game at Powell. It made that Ellison man real mad and he made his defense chase more chickens after the game. King is also up to 200 pounds now.

That Ryan man is full of mess. I guarantee you we didnt lose 3 players to them.It made me real mad when I heard that mess. You think im joking but im not