Hardin Valley vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

57 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Hardin Valley is always a well coached very disciplined team. 

With Graham in the backfield, OR can score on any given play. 

I haven't seen either team in person this year, so I'm just gonna go with my gut on this one....

HV 28 OR 27

If we give up 28 points, we're in trouble!

I didn't see Dykes at all last night, but I've seen him on YouTube. Let's say Graham/Dykes is a wash (I think Graham is more dangerous)...then the offense who has the best "other" weapons, should have the upper hand...and that is Oak Ridge. The big question is can our inexperienced line block well enough for our offense to click? I don't know the answer to that! I think our defense is better than those of you saying HVA will score 21-28 points! My concern is HVA holding Fulton scoreless last night! WORRIED

This will be a good game. Outside of Dykes, HVA is still trying to find itself, trust me. But I saw the OR vs Maryville scrimmage and honestly I figured OR would have done better than they did. Their Oline couldn't keep Maryville out of the backfield at all. JG is a homerun threat on every play so how he does will be the key. Hard pick, give me OR-24 HVA-21