Top players from Region 1- 8, A - AAA

21 hours ago, Jwarren said:

This is khylas dad. First off she's not 6'3 185 and I think she can do more than chew gum and walk and who my daughter has been corresponding with is her business whether she has offers or interest letters shouldn't open the door for any downplay of her game. People get on here and make comments and try to play analysis.  If  you were at any of her exposure games this summer  you would know that khylas size is not uncommon in a event with hundreds of girls that size and bigger  on every team.i think you need to be careful and choose your words when you mention her name..by the way Lexi trice plays for Jackson south side

Jwarren, I agree that Khyla can do a whole lot more than chew gum and walk. I stated above that she was a good player. I simply meant that ANY female player with her size that's well - coordinated will always have the attention of the coaches ( that's true ). I think her ability to handle the ball AND step out to knock down 3s makes her hard to defend. Her size is common to you b/c you see her all the time, but there aren't many teams in West Tn with a player her height. It takes exposure events like the ones in Louisville for people to see lots of tall, talented young ladies in one place. Also, I was letting people know of the local kids listed on the kyprephoops.com website and they must have had a typo b/c it listed Lexi Trice - Selmer McNairy Central, instead of Jackson SS. I don't get on here and disrespect anyone's kid b/c my daughter plays ball too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2017 at 3:27 AM, Jwarren said:

This is khylas dad. First off she's not 6'3 185 and I think she can do more than chew gum and walk and who my daughter has been corresponding with is her business whether she has offers or interest letters shouldn't open the door for any downplay of her game. People get on here and make comments and hide behind usernames. I doubt you were at any of her exposure games this summer..

On 9/10/2017 at 3:27 AM, Jwarren said:

This is khylas dad. First off she's not 6'3 185 and I think she can do more than chew gum and walk and who my daughter has been corresponding with is her business whether she has offers or interest letters shouldn't open the door for any downplay of her game. People get on here and make comments and hide behind usernames. I doubt you were at any of her exposure games this summer..