NCS @ BGA

OrangeEagle

Great ball game out at BGA tonight. Many thought NCS would get blown out and it looked that way early. Brothers benched Lawless, Jesse Watson and Bobby Clark early. Back up corner gave up a pitch and catch 50 yards play. Then Clark, has one hit his hands and goes right to BGA. Of course, BGA scores! The Wildcats are so well coached! The QB is very accurate and play games are amazing. 

NCS fought back. Fantastic run game. Xavier Myers put on a fantastic show for us tonight. I'm not sure how many yards he had but it was alot. I don't understand this about the flow of the game, NCS had a huge stop. We were running the ball and had all the momentum and Brothers starts chucking the rock around the yard???? Anyone know if Myers got dinged? If so I understand, if not, terrible play calling at the end. 

I will end on saying this, I have not had a chance to watch BGA in person before but I like what they do. One of the best coached teams I have seen in a while. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, OrangeEagle said:

Great ball game out at BGA tonight. Many thought NCS would get blown out and it looked that way early. Brothers benched Lawless, Jesse Watson and Bobby Clark early. Back up corner gave up a pitch and catch 50 yards play. Then Clark, has one hit his hands and goes right to BGA. Of course, BGA scores! The Wildcats are so well coached! The QB is very accurate and play games are amazing. 

NCS fought back. Fantastic run game. Xavier Myers put on a fantastic show for us tonight. I'm not sure how many yards he had but it was alot. I don't understand this about the flow of the game, NCS had a huge stop. We were running the ball and had all the momentum and Brothers starts chucking the rock around the yard???? Anyone know if Myers got dinged? If so I understand, if not, terrible play calling at the end. 

I will end on saying this, I have not had a chance to watch BGA in person before but I like what they do. One of the best coached teams I have seen in a while. 

Welcome to DII