Gallatin at Hillsboro

MJGOLDENBEARS

That was a good win for Gallatin and hopefully will result in a home playoff spot in the end.  Hate to see Ladarius get carted off like that.  I know the emergency personnel were in no hurry getting across the field so I hope it was all precautionary.  Defense really stepped up to the challenge this week.  Gallatin can still get better.  Need to get more offense but take nothing away that was a great win!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

That was a good win for Gallatin and hopefully will result in a home playoff spot in the end.  Hate to see Ladarius get carted off like that.  I know the emergency personnel were in no hurry getting across the field so I hope it was all precautionary.  Defense really stepped up to the challenge this week.  Gallatin can still get better.  Need to get more offense but take nothing away that was a great win!!

Great win for the Wave , should be great game with Mt. Juliet , go get em !

16 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

A good win that I'll take all day. Btw Gwave, how undisciplined could Hillsboro be? My gosh 

I have seen a lot worse from metro.  My main issue was with the referees obviously not knowing how to correctly assess penalties nor how to spot the ball correctly.  

The officiating was embarrassing (not one-sided).  It was a good win for Gallatin and a tough loss for Hillsboro.  I would hope that the Hillsboro staff would spend some time this week explaining that a kick-off is a live ball and that the offense doesn't have to snap the ball on the same count every time.  That being said, with the exception of a 3 way tie between Hillsboro-Gallatin-Beech for first, Gallatin has pretty much wrapped up a home play-off game.