Springfield at White House

JacketLover

2 hours ago, Copacanobra13 said:

Agreed, the schedule is weak but after missing the playoffs for the first time in over 20 years and then going 0-10 porter had to do something.  The kids can't control that though, all they can do is come out and play and that's what they've done.  They dominated all three of those games and they were over after the 1st quarter.  We'll see how they do against a good Springfield team.  

Understand, this is not a knock on the kids or Porter for scheduling it, I would do the same. It just amazes me how after 0-10 people think WH is back to the old WH. It doesn't happen that fast. The record will be greatly improved (already is), but don't let that be too misleading. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House is far from back. Look at who they have played. First East robertson who is 2-2 and far from a juggernaut. Then you have Glencliff who is 0-4 and have been outscored by their opponents 203-42. Last you have Hunters Lane who is 0-3 and been outscored 89-18. I would love to see this as a hyped up game like the glory days when springfield and white house meant something. I still say Greenbrier is the next best team in this region.

12 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

White House is far from back. Look at who they have played. First East robertson who is 2-2 and far from a juggernaut. Then you have Glencliff who is 0-4 and have been outscored by their opponents 203-42. Last you have Hunters Lane who is 0-3 and been outscored 89-18. I would love to see this as a hyped up game like the glory days when springfield and white house meant something. I still say Greenbrier is the next best team in this region.

It looks like Springfield, Greenbrier... then everyone else. 

Good game WH.  They looked like they wanted it more.  With #23 and #4,  I think Springfield wins it, but injuries happen. WH house had a bad injury too, so who knows.  Hope he is okay. 

46 for WH had some real nice playa on offense and defense.

Edited by DANR

29 minutes ago, DANR said:

Good game WH.  They looked like they wanted it more.  With #23 and #4,  I think Springfield wins it, but injuries happen. WH house had a bad injury too, so who knows.  Hope he is okay. 

46 for WH had some real nice playa on offense and defense.

I was told 18 broke his leg.  I hate it for that kid he is a baller.  Great game though and huge win for White House! Good luck to Springfield on the rest of the season.