HCB needs a 41 and 201 for Tryant Duals

durdon

Our HCB(HydraSports) High School Team needs a 41 and a 201 (hs weights plus 3) for the Tryant Duals in York, PA  this weekend Oct 7th and 8th. Weighins are Friday night 6th or u can weighin sat morning before we start.  We are going to wrestle 8 Duals on Saturday and Sunday.  If you aren’t famialar with Tyrant Columbus Day Duals, it is the largest preseason High School tournament in the country and  this is by far one of the toughest HS dual in the country.  There are 86 High School all star teams going to be there.  This is similar competition to the NHSCA and Disney Duals. Actually maybe harder since everyone uses this as a Super 32 tune up.  

Cost to HCB is $60 for the registration fee.. You are responsible for getting there and finding a place to stay. 

Our original plan was to fill this HCB TEAM  with all D2 kids but with most of D2 schools being on fall break we ended up with some holes, we just picked up 2 kids from Heritage and we will take any TN kids that can go. We really like to fill the last 2 spots with TN kids if at all possible.  

Here is the schedule 

Schedule
Friday
6:00-8:00pm Weigh-Ins at York Expo Center
Saturday (3 Rounds)
10:00am-12:00pm Weigh-Ins at York Expo Center
12:30pm Coaches Meeting
1:00pm Wrestling Begins
Sunday (5 Rounds)
8:00am Doors Open
9:00am Wrestling Begins

if you have a kid that is interested or you are interested text or call Scott Taylor at (865) 924-3270.  I am going to try to fill these spots by tomorrow afternoon. 

Edited by durdon

Here is our HCB roster for Tryant 

Columbus Duals
101 - Jack Brahman, McCallie
109 - Christian Morris, McCallie
116 - Emory Taylor, McCallie
123 - Alex Whitworth, McCallie
129 - Caryle McAfee, Father Ryan
135 - Garret Bowers, Christian Brothers 
141 - 
148 - Hodge, Christian Brothers
155 - Condy, Christian Brothers