South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

51 minutes ago, powerp said:

Fans need to show up for SP in this one. I’ve heard so many Jasper folk say they are sitting with Whitwell. Almost feels like they consolidated lol  Need the same energy that we had against the Warriors.purple_tiger_by_flamingshrapnel-d5jxlec.

They did try to consolidate in little league several years back, remember.  They were called North Marion or something like that lol.   

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you since them Jasperlites aint playing we might can see if 10bears and football fan 75 skillet slingers will give them permission to put the ole orange and black jock on and see what its like to be a pirate again.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy you reckon 10bears and the rest of those jasperlites will come out from under those rocks this week to chat about this game? I garuntee you if those jasperlites are gonna become tiger fans this week they could chat about this game.  They could even change their screen name so we won't know who they are  :lol:

59 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

They did try to consolidate in little league several years back, remember.  They were called North Marion or something like that lol.   

I was hoping you guys could maybe consolidate a couple Nunley boys. Casey probably has an extension on his desk, and I heard construction starts on the statue Monday. This season can’t end fast enough, and I can’t see my boys playing another year with a fool like him.

4 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Roy you reckon 10bears and the rest of those jasperlites will come out from under those rocks this week to chat about this game? I garuntee you if those jasperlites are gonna become tiger fans this week they could chat about this game.  They could even change their screen name so we won't know who they are  :lol:

I just got in from ronnies red eye a little while ago and that man at ronnies red eye said them jailhouse fellars would be in full force bleeding red and white this week.  He said since them jailhouse fellars got skeered and wouldnt play them Whitwell boys they would just join them.  I garuntee you they will be a few come out from the subterranean areas.  Iffin 10bears and footballfan75 can get the go ahead from their skillet slinger theys liable to put the ole orange and black jock on since theys fence jumpers.  You think im joking but im not.