AAA bracket is set

clifford20

Pretty much.  What's scary is there are no seniors playing, the freshman class has two future all-state players, and the current 8th grade class has 2-3  players 6 feet tall who could be all-state in their time at Bwood. Not a stretch to think Bwood could win 9-10 state championships in a row once this run is over.  Going for 5 in a row tomorrow.

If Rwood can get to the finals they will give Bwood a tough match but I still believe Bwood will beat Rwood for the 6th time this year.

Edited by TeeterTot

Haha...yeah, that is true.  Brentwood has so much talent, it is crazy.  What is amazing is the outside opposite of logan is a libero--she isn't even an attacker.   I still think Siegel is better than Ravenwood, but clearly Ravenwood and Siegel are the 2-3 best teams.  But in the end...it won't matter.  I am really disappointed in the overall level of play in our state.  We have many solid players, but not very many really good teams.  Webb and Catholic are obviously good.  I saw Goodpasture play this year and they are solid, but still not a great team.  So I saw the outside for Berean Christian play--she is good. 

Weren't those losses when Nicklin was down in Argentina? Heck, I am pretty sure Webb beat Brentwood straight up in late September, and beat them good, but Logan Eggleston was still fighting some back issues.

And with that, I'm out. It's been a slice, but my kid has aged out. Wishing all y'all the best.