• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

• Announcements

• CoachT

Report Scores to CoachT.com   08/12/2017

There are several choices for reporting scores to CoachT.com! In-game scores (updates during game) can be added on the Scoreboard by CoachT Plus members only All members can add final scores on our Scoreboard All members can add final scores on our Mobile Scoreboard All members can TEXT the finals to 615-763-9150 All members can leave a voicemail at 1-877-9COACHT (1-877-926-2248). You can also call that number to hear final scores wherever you are.
clifford20

AAA bracket is set

clifford20    3

Didn’t expect Collierville to win that.  Usually Memphis is a quick 0-2. Would be great for AAA if West tn could get going. I would take Siegel’s setter for what it’s worth.  She’s still young but very talented. Cleveland vs Houston was bananas. Like Cleveland’s setter. 

TeeterTot    2

Pretty much.  What's scary is there are no seniors playing, the freshman class has two future all-state players, and the current 8th grade class has 2-3  players 6 feet tall who could be all-state in their time at Bwood. Not a stretch to think Bwood could win 9-10 state championships in a row once this run is over.  Going for 5 in a row tomorrow.

If Rwood can get to the finals they will give Bwood a tough match but I still believe Bwood will beat Rwood for the 6th time this year.

Edited by TeeterTot

clifford20    3

Haha...yeah, that is true.  Brentwood has so much talent, it is crazy.  What is amazing is the outside opposite of logan is a libero--she isn't even an attacker.   I still think Siegel is better than Ravenwood, but clearly Ravenwood and Siegel are the 2-3 best teams.  But in the end...it won't matter.  I am really disappointed in the overall level of play in our state.  We have many solid players, but not very many really good teams.  Webb and Catholic are obviously good.  I saw Goodpasture play this year and they are solid, but still not a great team.  So I saw the outside for Berean Christian play--she is good. 

TeeterTot    2

Seriously doubt it.  Webb has lost to Hardin Valley twice and Siegel once.  Brentwood easily handled them in the state.  All due respect, it's pretty easy to look good in the lower private division.

clifford20    3

yeah I agree.  Such a difference defensively from lower divisions.  The last 20years, Brentwood is typically  the best serving and serve receiving team in the state.  They just put so much pressure on the back line.  I remember the Dobbins Bennett Teams were so good in that area.