Franklin

BooWhoWiseMan

On 11/7/2017 at 8:32 PM, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Big John heard that new pretty turf will be gettin installed soon. Shame to waste it on that old school offense though! Ha!

johnny Just Sayin 

I have heard that all Willco schools will be getting turf. Does anyone know?

As for Franklin, you have to run a system that your players can execute. Franklin skill was down this year.

4 hours ago, Hubbard said:

I have heard that all Willco schools will be getting turf. Does anyone know?

As for Franklin, you have to run a system that your players can execute. Franklin skill was down this year.

You can assume they all will get turf eventually but who knows when that will actually happen. Once Nolensville and Brentwood got turf, its matter o time... Agree on the system players can execute. Johnny dont think you can keep the same "system" every year when players come and go. This aint college ball Hubbard. Better change it up some times.

35759f4c-f127-4d9e-8015-f99b3e928cbb-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

2 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

You can assume they all will get turf eventually but who knows when that will actually happen. Once Nolensville and Brentwood got turf, its matter o time... Agree on the system players can execute. Johnny dont think you can keep the same "system" every year when players come and go. This aint college ball Hubbard. Better change it up some times.

35759f4c-f127-4d9e-8015-f99b3e928cbb-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

I am not sure that we (Johnny and I) are disagreeing.

Brentwood needs turf due to the campus consolidation. Again, I think that the plan is for other Willco schools to have turf as well. I assume you don't know.

As far as play calling, every coach has his basic philosophy of football. The good ones do adjust as player skill varies. I am not sure how much Franklin football you have watched. This year, Franklin just had the run game and not much of that. That may seem "old school" for you but it fit the Franklin talent this year.

Edited by Hubbard

4 hours ago, Hubbard said:

I am not sure that we (Johnny and I) are disagreeing.

Brentwood needs turf due to the campus consolidation. Again, I think that the plan is for other Willco schools to have turf as well. I assume you don't know.

As far as play calling, every coach has his basic philosophy of football. The good ones do adjust as player skill varies. I am not sure how much Franklin football you have watched. This year, Franklin just had the run game and not much of that. That may seem "old school" for you but it fit the Franklin talent this year.

Johnny seen plenty of football round the mid state in his days including the rebels. All he knows is that if you got 2 BCS linemen then you shouldn't win 1 game with them... turf ain't gonna help that problem. 

17 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

You can bet Centennial will be the last.  Went to baseball games there for several years and you couldn't see first base or the scoreboard because the dugouts were built in front of the bleachers, which were five rows of warped wood.  A tornado damaged the dugouts one year so it literally took an act of God to get money for renovations.    

11 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Johnny seen plenty of football round the mid state in his days including the rebels. All he knows is that if you got 2 BCS linemen then you shouldn't win 1 game with them... turf ain't gonna help that problem. 

Well, when Johnny gets on here, he and I can talk about it. Obviously he has a problem with the current coach that he won't just come out and talk about.

32 minutes ago, Hubbard said:

Well, when Johnny gets on here, he and I can talk about it. Obviously he has a problem with the current coach that he won't just come out and talk about.

No I aint got no problem at all with Dr. Defense. In fact, I think he seems to be an all around good dude from what I hear. Them fellers over at the square though seem to definitely be after ole boy though. 

http://www.williamsonherald.com/sports/article_bfd0fc3a-c511-11e7-a983-e77e299eb1be.html

3 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

No I aint got no problem at all with Dr. Defense. In fact, I think he seems to be an all around good dude from what I hear. Them fellers over at the square though seem to definitely be after ole boy though. 

http://www.williamsonherald.com/sports/article_bfd0fc3a-c511-11e7-a983-e77e299eb1be.html

Sorry fella, when you stop using third person and a persona maybe we can talk genuinely.

You have tried to backdoor and overstate an issue for a set of parents. This causes me to suspect your true intent.

The passive aggressive is getting old.

Let me know when you want to talk football.

Edited by Hubbard

On 11/10/2017 at 7:44 AM, Hubbard said:

Sorry fella, when you stop using third person and a persona maybe we can talk genuinely.

You have tried to backdoor and overstate an issue for a set of parents. This causes me to suspect your true intent.

The passive aggressive is getting old.

Let me know when you want to talk football.

Well looks like the debate has been settled feller.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Four-star-OT-Jake-Wray-out-of-class-of-2020-moving-to-Georgia-110472736