14-AA and 15-AA preseason polls

dmm88

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think right now Lexington has more players returning with game experience. North Side should be formidable now that they are in a easier district. Fayette-Ware has a STUD coming back, with returning players. Haywood doesn't really know what their identity will be, Jarrett and Boyd will be tough to replace. I don't know what the hype is with Chester County, still think they are a year or two away from competing. I like Ripley too, but I think Fayette-Ware is the better team.

Edited by dmm88

Ripley has a stud coming back also. They have a lot of returning core players. Haywood is haywoood they will did a way to win. Fayette Ware could be the favorite with the players they return but heard they have some internal issues that might cause some friction. Covington is the sleeper I think, they could finish 1 or they could finish 5th. 

Southside will win win this district, it will not be easy but they will win it. Lexington do return a lot of players that receive significant minutes. They should be at the top. Northside and Chester County will fight for 4th place, I’m gone give the edge to Chester County because I think they will be a much better team in a less talented district now. 

On 10/30/2017 at 10:20 AM, WestTn901 said:

Ripley has a stud coming back also. They have a lot of returning core players. Haywood is haywoood they will did a way to win. Fayette Ware could be the favorite with the players they return but heard they have some internal issues that might cause some friction. Covington is the sleeper I think, they could finish 1 or they could finish 5th. 

Southside will win win this district, it will not be easy but they will win it. Lexington do return a lot of players that receive significant minutes. They should be at the top. Northside and Chester County will fight for 4th place, I’m gone give the edge to Chester County because I think they will be a much better team in a less talented district now. 

Who is the Stud at Ripley? Is he better than York from Fayette Ware?

Who does Southside have other than McBride?

Lexington lost 2 leading scorers from last year. Bryant and the other kid that could shoot really good.

Chester County brings back their entire core and gets the coach's kid back from injury

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, OCParent said:

Obion county is going to roll this year. Look out cause the Rebel Train is coming down the tracks full speed ahead!

Well they are the Runnin' rebels that's for sure. I just know when they are shooting well they will be hard to beat, but if they have an off night it could get ugly. Give them credit they have several boys not afraid to shoot the ball. As long as one steps up when another is having a bad night that should be fine. They will be tested in the next couple of weeks with Peabody home and away and still have to go to Lexington.

7 hours ago, Tnrazrbac10 said:

Well they are the Runnin' rebels that's for sure. I just know when they are shooting well they will be hard to beat, but if they have an off night it could get ugly. Give them credit they have several boys not afraid to shoot the ball. As long as one steps up when another is having a bad night that should be fine. They will be tested in the next couple of weeks with Peabody home and away and still have to go to Lexington.

They got the win against Lexington at home last night!