14-AA and 15-AA preseason polls

dmm88

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen OC play a few times this season. They are pretty solid. They have 6 players who can score 20+ any given night. 5 of those can score at every level, off the bounce at the rim, midrange, and 5 feet or farther behind the arc. Interested to see how they match up with everyone in the region, especially when they run in to a team with solid post play.

On 11/20/2017 at 10:58 PM, thenewguy85 said:

I don’t see Southside finishing first, I think they finished 2nd

Who will be first in 14AA? 

Chester looked good against Crockett losing by 3

SS had 3 sophomores and 2 freshman on the floor against Haywood that cut a 20pt lead to 3. McBride is good. I think his young help will pull through in district play. 

23 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Who will be first in 14AA? 

Chester looked good against Crockett losing by 3

SS had 3 sophomores and 2 freshman on the floor against Haywood that cut a 20pt lead to 3. McBride is good. I think his young help will pull through in district play. 

I have only watched one 14AA game and it was Obion vs Lexington. Obion pulled away in the 4th quarter and won by 16 or 18 at their gym. I'm not sure. I picked southside to win it early so I am not going to abandon my pre-season picks

southside

Lexington

Chester

riverside

Northside

Admasville

Scotts Hill

Mcnairy

Edited by OldSportsGuy

25 minutes ago, OldSportsGuy said:

I have only watched one 14AA game and it was Obion vs Lexington. Obion pulled away in the 4th quarter and won by 16 or 18 at their gym. I'm not sure. I picked southside to win it early so I am not going to abandon my pre-season picks

southside

Lexington

Chester

riverside

Northside

Admasville

Scotts Hill

Mcnairy

I agree with Oldsprortsguy. Southside is still on top till shown other wise. Then next 3 sports are a toss up. I go with Lexington, Riverside, Northside, Chester, Adamsville, McNairy, then Scotts Hill

26 minutes ago, OldSportsGuy said:

Tnrazrbac10. Have you seen any of these 14 AA teams?

No just Lexington. But I never count SS out. They are always athletic and find a way to win. I mainly stay in the 13 AA area. I think that district is really down since the split. I think a lot of good teams are in the 15 AA and 16 AA and will end up knocking each other out during the regional

17 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I have seen SS and Chester. Chester is better than the past couple years. They have a guy that can flat out shoot

But 1 guy will not beat theses good teams he must have help.  Are any of these teams very tall like anything over 6'5?  Lexington has kids about 6'4 and under. If they are all equal in height then the advantage will be athletic ability and until proven different that goes to Southside 

34 minutes ago, Tnrazrbac10 said:

But 1 guy will not beat theses good teams he must have help.  Are any of these teams very tall like anything over 6'5?  Lexington has kids about 6'4 and under. If they are all equal in height then the advantage will be athletic ability and until proven different that goes to Southside 

I agree just stating who I had seen