District 9AA 2017-2018

buledievlpdrie

All the HOF games are now in the books!! I'm sure the COACHT missing a score or two , but here are the records so far. And games tonight who do you got??

GREENBRIER - (1-2) - No game Tonight

HARPETH - (1-2) - Don't know who they play tonight

HERITAGE - (0-3) - Tonight's game has been cancelled (anyone know why?)

WHITE HOUSE - (4-0) - Home against Gallatin tonight

SYCAMORE - (0-1) - missing MLK score - Don't know who they play tonight

CHEATHAM - (0-3) - Play at Clarksville Northwest  tonight

WESTMORELAND - (0-3) - Home against Portland tonight.

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:38 AM, ADE1 said:

The Heritage point guard will be back mid to late December.

They need more than that. I have seen Greenbrier, Heritage and Sycamore so far and none are a threat for the region. Is White House that much above everyone else? Could be a complete sweep by 10 AA.

District Play begins next week!  Now that we are a couple weeks in and passed thanksgiving. How do you think it will shape up before district play begins?

Cheatham County (1-3) - Play Beech(2-3) at Home Monday. At Kenwood Thursday Night

Greenbrier (1-2) - Home vs. Clarksville Academy (3-1) Tuesday night. Home vs. East Robertson (0-4) Friday Night

Harpeth (2-2) - At Hume Fog (0-3) Tuesday Night. Home vs. Creekwood (3-1) Friday Night

Sycamore (0-3) - Schedule seems to be incomplete **

Westmoreland (0-4) - At trousdale (1-1) Tuesday Night.....Home vs. Trousdale (1-1) Friday Night

White House (4-1) - Play at Portland (4-0) Tuesday night.

White House Heritage (0-3) - Home vs. MLK (3-0) on Monday..... At Murfreesboro central magnet (2-1) Friday Night.

Should be some pretty good games this week good luck to all !!

8 hours ago, buledievlpdrie said:

District Play begins next week!  Now that we are a couple weeks in and passed thanksgiving. How do you think it will shape up before district play begins?

Cheatham County (1-3) - Play Beech(2-3) at Home Monday. At Kenwood Thursday Night

Greenbrier (1-2) - Home vs. Clarksville Academy (3-1) Tuesday night. Home vs. East Robertson (0-4) Friday Night

Harpeth (2-2) - At Hume Fog (0-3) Tuesday Night. Home vs. Creekwood (3-1) Friday Night

Sycamore (0-3) - Schedule seems to be incomplete **

Westmoreland (0-4) - At trousdale (1-1) Tuesday Night.....Home vs. Trousdale (1-1) Friday Night

White House (4-1) - Play at Portland (4-0) Tuesday night.

White House Heritage (0-3) - Home vs. MLK (3-0) on Monday..... At Murfreesboro central magnet (2-1) Friday Night.

Should be some pretty good games this week good luck to all !!

Dang, Mo-town has to play TC 2X in a week.  Terrible scheduling by both schools.  That will be a wasted week for both.

very weak district. wish wh was playing one of the metro schools early like they have been so we could see what they have. to me their best game was the loss to gallatin keeping that close heard they should have one that one too. but so far they haven't played anyone and wont until the region, unless they play gallatin again? I have seen all the teams in this district play this year except for heritage and that because I know what they do until the old guy leaves the program...heard one of the guys I had to play against might be taking that job soon! (wonder if he will run 4 corners at heritage) 

good luck to everyone in district play looking forward to seeing (WH)oever in the region. Anyone know where that will be played this year? or the district tourny?

District Starts this Week.

Who you got in these Matchups?

TUESDAY:

Cheatham County at Westmoreland -- I got Cheatham county in this one, westmoreland is young and rebuilding.

White House at White House-Heritage- Rematch of district championship. Heritage lost quite a bit, don't know if their senior PG is back yet. I got White House in this game.

Harpeth at Sycamore - I believe Harpeth will win this game.

FRIDAY:

Harpeth at Greenbrier- I think Greenbrier will win this game at home.

White House at Sycamore - White House will win this game.

Westmoreland at White House-Heritage - Heritage will win this game.

Good Luck to everyone !!

My prediction after week 1

1) White House 2-0

2) Cheatham County 1-0

3) Greenbrier 1-0

4) White House Heritage 1-1

5) Harpeth 1-1

6) Sycamore 0-2

7) Westmoreland 0-2

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's games:

Springfield vs. White House-Heritage - Springfield dominated WH over the weekend for their 1st win on the yr. pick' em game.  @Heritage 

Harpeth vs. Cheatham County Central  -  Harpeth off to a strong start, i go them going to 3-0 in district play.

Greenbrier vs. White House - No way WH loses a 3rd straight game, right?

Westmoreland vs. Sycamore - Westmoreland is bad, I got Sycamore.

Heritage lost to Springfield last night. 29 fouls in the first period. 19 on Heritage 10 on Springfield, Heritage still didnt have Point guard back and one the big men got a technical early and never returned to the game.

Greenbrier Won over White House in overtime.

This district is small this year. No state bound teams this year unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Vernon said:

Heritage lost to Springfield last night. 29 fouls in the first period. 19 on Heritage 10 on Springfield, Heritage still didnt have Point guard back and one the big men got a technical early and never returned to the game.

Greenbrier Won over White House in overtime.

This district is small this year. No state bound teams this year unfortunately.

State bound? If White House is losing to Greenbrier you don't have any Region teams.

When was the last time a team from this group made the state tournament?

If the chetham team in 2012-13 didn't make it I would have to guess it's probably White House back in 2003 I believe . Not fact just a guess ., I mean do you see the district they face in region., 3 teams in top 10 in the state . A tall order to just to win a region game let alone two is what u need to get to sub state