District 9AA 2017-2018

buledievlpdrie

On 1/18/2018 at 2:20 PM, bballinformer said:

just an observation from the games I have seen of these teams in the district...I haven't seen EVERY team which team are you apart of, and I will let you know if you're one of them I haven't seen play?

Heritage

WH has a couple of young bigs, but their front court was dominated last night... in the 1st game earlier this yr... all three games last yr ... and even the yr before last vs Heritage.

Just like anyone, if the WH 3's are falling, they're tough to beat. Last night, our PG put the team on his back. He basically said, you shoot first and I'll shoot last. 

• Like 1

Very average district this year. Most anyone can win or lose on any given night. Most all comments on this board seem to be from the White House area of the district. Lots of homers for WHand WHH. Not much mention of Harpeth... I’m sure they won’t mind flying under the radar. EVERY team is bery beatable right now. I do agree that Heritage and Harpeth are the two best right now and their records show it. Waiting to see if anyone else will take one of those down a notch. Like i said before, anyone can beat anyone this year. MVP will be a purely stat based from the final two. I have seen no front runners. Entire district seems to rely on 3’s a little much. Regional will most likely be short lived though. Not sure if anyone will make it past 1st game. 

Predict Harpeth and Heritage 1 and 2 either way. Rest of field is a draw and expect bottom 2 to provide an upset at some point..... now release the WH and WHH homers :)

2 hours ago, Justmee said:

Very average district this year. Most anyone can win or lose on any given night. Most all comments on this board seem to be from the White House area of the district. Lots of homers for WHand WHH. Not much mention of Harpeth... I’m sure they won’t mind flying under the radar. EVERY team is bery beatable right now. I do agree that Heritage and Harpeth are the two best right now and their records show it. Waiting to see if anyone else will take one of those down a notch. Like i said before, anyone can beat anyone this year. MVP will be a purely stat based from the final two. I have seen no front runners. Entire district seems to rely on 3’s a little much. Regional will most likely be short lived though. Not sure if anyone will make it past 1st game. 

Predict Harpeth and Heritage 1 and 2 either way. Rest of field is a draw and expect bottom 2 to provide an upset at some point..... now release the WH and WHH homers :)

I've said that all year about this district and agree with you. The live by the 3 die by the 3 has hurt most teams this year with the exception of WHH. They have 2 players that shoot the 3 very well but they don't depend on it to win games. WH is 100% dependent on the 3 to win and anyone that goes against them will play man to man and shut down that option. Next year WH will have a pretty strong shooting team again but defense will be the weakness. 

Heritage probably best defensive team . 

Harperth most prepared team and somehow just keep winning . Players play hard . 

Greenbrier seems to have all the pieces 2 good guards one that can really shoot . A big that can play . Just can't finish games off . 

WH is just White House . After last night not shooting many threes and just going to the rim and shooting free throws and finally locked someone down for 10 min to only 10 points . Maybe a new philosophy and new attitude towards defense can turn them around . Only 1 game lets see how follow up at greenbrier is .?

Now for the region . Well don't finish where you have to play east . Stratford is a force that any of these teams probably can't handle . I would say whites creek , maplewood . MLK or pearl cohn . This district can make it competitive . In the past 4 years i think 9AA might have two wins . Chetham two years ago and heritage last year . I don't know chetham might have won three years ago not sure but don't think so 

4 hours ago, Justmee said:

Like a breath of fresh air - you should post more.

Year after year, all we ever hear about is how great White House is... followed by the excuses as to why they lost.  

• Like 1