blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one. If I wuz to describe blount county football to somebody from anchorage alaska I would say this, CHAMPIONSHIP RICH yet MORALLY BANKRUPT. They steal any talent at all from not only neighboring schools such as Willie and Heritage and from Knox county. GQ was shivering in his red rebel boots and hauled tail to Furman alsmost just as soon as Hammondtree returned from the rolling landscape of Georgia to coach at Heritage. Playing high school ball is all about represnting your community and these jokers in blount county ruint it for everybody. The red rebels hide behind that open zone tuition fee mumbo jumbo. I'll go head and call it what it is good ole fashion plain as day CHEATING. Sad!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MatchesMalone said:

I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one. If I wuz to describe blount county football to somebody from anchorage alaska I would say this, CHAMPIONSHIP RICH yet MORALLY BANKRUPT. They steal any talent at all from not only neighboring schools such as Willie and Heritage and from Knox county. GQ was shivering in his red rebel boots and hauled tail to Furman alsmost just as soon as Hammondtree returned from the rolling landscape of Georgia to coach at Heritage. Playing high school ball is all about represnting your community and these jokers in blount county ruint it for everybody. The red rebels hide behind that open zone tuition fee mumbo jumbo. I'll go head and call it what it is good ole fashion plain as day CHEATING. Sad!

:bored::bored:

7 minutes ago, MatchesMalone said:

Rofl somebody is jelly. We must’ve wore your team out lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, toughD said:

Jesus :roflol:

alright then drop some knowlege on us then boy toughD. tell us why you think they win all these games. it couldnt have anything to do with the fact they are poaching this area like a hunter of claifornia condors. these other teams are going extinict. they should be playing in the private school league with the rest of the cheaters. them and alcoa both

13 minutes ago, MatchesMalone said:

Since I'm FROM Anchorage, AK, I'll respond to your ignorant comment.  In case you don't know the definition of the word steal, here it is:  

steal

verb

take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

In case you didn't know, Furman is GQ's alma mater and many HS coaches move up to the college level at some point.  So when the opportunity presented itself, he took it.  The Maryville High School Football staff is the best group of men I have ever met.  I am PROUD that they have been the positive influences in my sons life for the last four years.  

Edited by MomTo81

1 minute ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Matches picked a fight with the wrong Wordsmith today. Sheewww-weee she put the KNOWLEDGE down. Read a DICTIONARY first next time you want to come at Momto81.

I mean, you don't HAVE to read a dictionary to know the definition of the word "steal". Nobody can STEAL a player from any team! Wish we could!  We would win state EVERY year!