TN TITANS MR FOOTBALL SEMIFINALISTS CLASS 1A/2A

Southtowner

39 minutes ago, pujo said:

Nothing against any of these  kids on this list but if Gilberts not on it, its flat out wrong. JMHO

What are Gilbert's stats? The only thing I can find has under 800 yds rushing for the season. I believe stats shouldn't just be the deciding factor but too often it is. I watched the CF vs GB game and he was a beast in the 4th.

16 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

What are Gilbert's stats? The only thing I can find has under 800 yds rushing for the season. I believe stats shouldn't just be the deciding factor but too often it is. I watched the CF vs GB game and he was a beast in the 4th.

Gilbert splits time with another tailback. For him not to be on this list is a joke. His stats are not monstrous but if you ever saw him play when it counts he is a man among boys. He can take a game over and will his team to win on his own accord. 

Not sure what the criteria is for winning Mr. Football but it isnt stats. Warbritton for Huntingdon not winning with 3,000+ yards rushing proves it. If its based on winning he played in the state championship. If its based on grades he was an A+ student. If its based on character hes one of the best. We all know its middle/east biased so go ahead and give it to one of the boys over that way. All Kade Perason is worried about is that gold ball. By the way Kade has the stats to win the award easily

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

I would agree with this. I believe Stanfield wins it.

He has a good chance because a lot of people have been watching Waverly, what are his stats?

Swafford has some good numbers, and Saylors is a really good RB with I think 24 rushing TD on the year. Swafford has 18 rushing, 2 picks for TD,1 fumble TD ,and 14 passing for a total 35. Also we has good numbers on defense, all are worthy.