TN TITANS MR FOOTBALL SEMIFINALISTS CLASS 1A/2A

Southtowner

Stanfield, QB from Waverly should win it. Not only is he a fantastic young man in every aspect but his stats are beyond impressive. Not just for this year (Jr Year) but he was putting up explosive stats as a FR & Soph! Stanfield is the real deal. And like someone else said, he isn't built like your typical D1 QB, the kid is gifted in his passing, on his feet, and in his mind! 

8 hours ago, ladykee said:

Unfortunately for Gilbert individually GB really shares the wealth this year. So many players with rushing yards & pass reception yards. When you play so many games that aren't competitive you don't have to go to your work horse and can score many ways & when I say many I mean many! We could give Gilbert the ball 20 times a game & the kid could be racking up yards to build his stats. But know this....if the game is on the line & he needs to carry the load there ain't a load too big for him to carry! Who is this Raulston kid from SP? Is he more deserving than Gilbert? If Gilbert doesn't make all state with his play at RB & LB as possibly one of the top 2 RBs in 1A then the system is screwed up.

Go simmer down mama. We all know Gilbert is the best RB in 1A. Many times  the best player does not win this award. 

I think Pearson is the MVP of 1A but probably won't win Mr. Football because his stats mostly reflect games that ended in the 2nd quarter.  

Stanfield is a good bet for 2A . Wow. All those yards and attempts and one int? Nuts. 

Charles Campbell would be my bet for Kicker of the Year. Just because hes an Army All American.  Don't know much about many of the kickers. The city of Jackson had two kickers nominated congrats to them.  

IM sure all these kids are deserving. Lake County junior running back has 2041 yards rushing on 165 carries and 35 touchdowns. He is a great kid that deserved to be nominated. We all know it is a political award. There has been many over the years that deserve the award and didn't get it. Anyway congratulations to all those who were nominated.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

IM sure all these kids are deserving. Lake County junior running back has 2041 yards rushing on 165 carries and 35 touchdowns. He is a great kid that deserved to be nominated. We all know it is a political award. There has been many over the years that deserve the award and didn't get it. Anyway congratulations to all those who were nominated.

I feel ya on that waverlt had a sophomore last year with over 2000 yards and 30 plus tds and wasn't a choice 

23 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I think Pearson is the MVP of 1A but probably won't win Mr. Football because his stats mostly reflect games that ended in the 2nd quarter.  

Stanfield is a good bet for 2A . Wow. All those yards and attempts and one int? Nuts. 

Charles Campbell would be my bet for Kicker of the Year. Just because hes an Army All American.  Don't know much about many of the kickers. The city of Jackson had two kickers nominated congrats to them.  

Noah Holsinger had better stats then Campbell this year. Plus Noah has offers from Army. 

On 11/3/2017 at 2:14 PM, Dadof2 said:

I'm going with 

2A

Aaron Swafford

Jacob Saylors

Gavin Stanfield

the kicker for Bledsoe County is really good.

Really don't know much about 1A.

Swafford and Saylors still looking good. Swafford with 5 TDs" against HV. And I'm sure Saylors had good numbers against TC.