TN TITANS MR FOOTBALL SEMIFINALISTS CLASS 1A/2A

Southtowner

I'm not saying this is how it went but just thinking out loud here.   Maybe your own coach didn't even nominate the players some of yall are mentioning.  Just to fuel the kids fire so to speak.   Hmmmm?     The thing is this:   Mr Football in 1A or 2A will not be playing for a championship or even in the semifinals for that matter.   

I wish a lot of yall would just congratulate these young men that get nominated and move on.  

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not saying this is how it went but just thinking out loud here.   Maybe your own coach didn't even nominate the players some of yall are mentioning.  Just to fuel the kids fire so to speak.   Hmmmm?     The thing is this:   Mr Football in 1A or 2A will not be playing for a championship or even in the semifinals for that matter.   

I wish a lot of yall would just congratulate these young men that get nominated and move on.  

Good post. I do know the Lake County back was nonminated by the coach. 

On 11/24/2017 at 9:49 PM, Jpmustang said:

Something to chew on Pearson only played 4 quarters 1 time all season up until last week. Against the 5 week teams on schedule he carried the ball a total of 3 times.   

Parker didnt play all 4 quarters in well over half his ball games and played injured in 4 or 5 games in which he didn't play D.  I can only imagine how many interceptions he would have had instead of 10 for the season and 5 of those if I'm not mistaking where pick 6's. Parker was a great defensive player as well as an offensive player.  And id like to recognize the Gilbert kid from Greenback who was overlooked who was great on both sides of the ball.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:50 PM, Southtowner said:

Congratulations to these young men being named Mr. Football 2017.

1A        Parker McKinney  Coalfield 

2A        Gavin Stanfield   Waverly Central

Kicker  Gabe Boring   Bledsoe County

http://tssaa.org/2017-tennessee-titans-mr-football-winners/

Really Happy for Gabe! At least it gives Bledsoe something to be happy about! The kid is a great kid and comes from a great family! I wish him the best! I work with his aunt and she told me today that no one has signed him!

26 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Really Happy for Gabe! At least it gives Bledsoe something to be happy about! The kid is a great kid and comes from a great family! I wish him the best! I work with his aunt and she told me today that no one has signed him!

I'm happy for the young man.   Hopefully some offers will come in and he can sign.

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm happy for the young man.   Hopefully some offers will come in and he can sign.

He has had some contact but I think family wants him to stay close to home and I think me and u know where that is!!!! I mean if it was my boy I would send him to the best school for his future!

Edited by TALMAD