Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

I said EHS was overrated and their D was so so and got told I was clueless. Anderson did what any team that has watched EHS should have done pass pass and pass. They had no pass rush and can not defend the pass. I thought EHS would score more but they got some breaks where AC did not score more. My thoughts on EHS is they beat teams they are suppose to but in the past 10 years I only remember 1 game the 10-0 win over Greeneville years back were they win a game they were not favored to win.

congrats to the mavs on a great and impressive win. as we all know, score comparing and all that garbage is....well....garbage. I honestly thought Betsy would win, based on their Defense, not on any score from any other game or games, but your offense had your way with th em. I listened to your game on Tunein radio and just based on the way the betsy broadcaster were talking, you guys are as advertised on offense. Ofcourse, im still not sure what the heck i was thinking, thnking a team called "Betsy" would win at anything other than perhaps a pie baking contest....LOL...nah, seriously though, you guys just beat a pretty dang good team, so that should put to bed all that "they havent played anyone'' crap. I can assure you that you have my full attention and our kids have been eager to play AC for weeks now, just as im sure your kids are chewing their cud to play us...haha....enjoy the win and be safe coming up here friday.i would love to meet you and some of the  MAVS before the game if we could make that happen, i would like to put some of you on video like i use to do opposing team fans if you're game.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, BVDevil said:

congrats to the mavs on a great and impressive win. as we all know, score comparing and all that garbage is....well....garbage. I honestly thought Betsy would win, based on their Defense, not on any score from any other game or games, but your offense had your way with th em. I listened to your game on Tunein radio and just based on the way the betsy broadcaster were talking, you guys are as advertised on offense. Ofcourse, im still not sure what the heck i was thinking, thnking a team called "Betsy" would win at anything other than perhaps a pie baking contest....LOL...nah, seriously though, you guys just beat a pretty dang good team, so that should put to bed all that "they havent played anyone'' crap. I can assure you that you have my full attention and our kids have been eager to play AC for weeks now, just as im sure your kids are chewing their cud to play us...haha....enjoy the win and be safe coming up here friday.i would love to meet you and some of the  MAVS before the game if we could make that happen, i would like to put some of you on video like i use to do opposing team fans if you're game.

That is so refreshing to hear a Devil speak this way and thank you. Many of the Mav fans should take you up on that friendship offer. I would if I make it in from Seattle to the game.  But again great sportsmanship and Mavs look forward on a trip to Greeneville. You guys are good but I have faith in our Mavericks! Again thank you very much!

9 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Several of us are trying to get a tailgate together. We'll see how many can leave work early to make that happen.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Foxman43 said:

Several of us are trying to get a tailgate together. We'll see how many can leave work early to make that happen.

Always a tailgate on the hill at Burley. Go check it out. Btw parking is very limited now due to the new Walter state building. Maybe we can get a parking garage with our new press box during the off season