South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

17 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I tried to call that mess of a show again of yours and got put on hold then hung up again? Im through with that mess You think im joking but im not

Don't call the station, Roy, I gave you my personal cell number to call.   We do the show at remote locations now over Skype so it's easier to call me directly.    

17 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

We go from 4500-5000 for the 1st Whitwell game to barely even 300-400 the rest of the games since.  And that’s being generous.   

We had a few more there last night than the week before against Monterey.  And the crowd was more active.  I don't think we will match the crowd size from the game earlier with Whitwell since Jasper will be at Tyner.  

Still, a win is a win and that's what the playoffs are about is surviving and advancing.  Hoping we have the effort we had against Jasper.  I think it will take that to advance.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I like your confidence in us, but it's obvious you haven't seen us play lately. LMBO

Come on bass, 12-0 undefeated. We’ve played sluggish and had ridiculous penalties but I think SP knows what’s on the line come Friday and you’ll see some swagger back in our young men.

Defense is still strong and the offense is scoring. 

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Come on bass, 12-0 undefeated. We’ve played sluggish and had ridiculous penalties but I think SP knows what’s on the line come Friday and you’ll see some swagger back in our young men.

Defense is still strong and the offense is scoring. 

Like I said. SP plays really hard and the players play well together, but I've not seen a good performance since the Marion County game.