Waverly hosts Lewis County rd2

rednecktiger31

18 minutes ago, pizzpatriot said:

It’ll be (another) great 10-2 season for LC with (another) early round playoff exit!

This was not created for you to come in here and disrespect Lewis county as a Waverly fan you can take that crap elsewhere bud. To be honest nobody cares about your opinion! Go grab your coloring book and make mommy a nice picture.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly still needs to tighten up of defense just a bit more. #1 and his crew for Waverly will have to show up for this one being it's a running based team. After seeing the scores from last night its telling me that R5 hasn't got anything Waverly can't handle but you better believe Lewis is going to bring it. Just hope they are not a team that likes to play a little dirty like Forrest did with the late hits and throwing punches. These slow starts for Waverly have got to stop also. Glad we got to play a little crappy team like Forrest to get back in sink. Looking forward to this WEEK!!

Kinda funny how y’all talk about not disrespecting programs being waverly fans. Guess calling a team “dirty” and “a little crappy team” is no disrespect? SMH

13 minutes ago, ClassPrideTradition97 said:

Kinda funny how y’all talk about not disrespecting programs being waverly fans. Guess calling a team “dirty” and “a little crappy team” is no disrespect? SMH

Not disrespecting nobody there was a couple of dirty plays. Three or four bad plays doesn't reflect your program you guys played a great game besides those plays. The kids don't realize a bad play like that can ruin what someone has worked so hard to become. 

25 minutes ago, ClassPrideTradition97 said:

Man i just realized what that said my phone ain't worth a hoot . I meant scrappy my bad. I can't believe I didn't catch that!!!!

Edited by vandyfan1

2 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

It’ll be (another) great 10-2 season for LC with (another) early round playoff exit!

Go away Pizzapatsy. No one cares about your opinion on this thread. No person who respects football would ever make posts like you have against a high school program, and a coach that has as much respect as Lewis Co. I'm not a Lewis Co. fan but enough is enough. Find another ax to grind. 

1 hour ago, Gerry Bertier said:

This will be another 21 plus point win for Waverly. Lewis County doesn’t have the horses to stay with the Tigers for 4 quarters. The Panthers will try and slow down the game with their ground and pound offense; however their defense is not stout enough to make Waverly strong together plays to beat them.

But LC is 10-1!! That’s power house record there!